Who here is is ranked top 100???

G

GoaGuru

Just wodnering how many of you are ranked top 100?
I got my game on sunday so im only ranked top 1400 at the moment but i've played 72 games...won 53, drew 10 and lost 9...winning streak 18...does any1 of you beat that??

I was 98th till earlier on, then got disconnescted a couple of times strangely and ended up in the 300's

GoaGuru said:
Just wodnering how many of you are ranked top 100?
I got my game on sunday so im only ranked top 1400 at the moment but i've played 72 games...won 53, drew 10 and lost 9...winning streak 18...does any1 of you beat that??

Yeah, I beat that. I am currently ranked Number One.... So what's the deal? I play the game online since october, 20th.

The signature is from Sunday though, back then I was ranked number two.

bestswisslogo5.jpg

Hey, beatswiss, how did u manage to play a 1000 games in 3 weeks???

gotta give credit for determination though, but ur winratio is pretty low...

LOL beatswiss you really are a tool ain't ya? Give up on pesfan because people realise you're a talentless nerd so you come to a different forum and hope to get respect, just face it mate, you're crap and nobody will ever respect you for being a SKILLED player, because that you are not.

Also change your sig to noobs challenge me online because you won't play anybody else.

senden said:
LOL beatswiss you really are a tool ain't ya? Give up on pesfan because people realise you're a talentless nerd so you come to a different forum and hope to get respect, just face it mate, you're crap and nobody will ever respect you for being a SKILLED player, because that you are not.

But, I Don't Give a Hoot!

Get a life Senden, what is your point. Why not just shut up give yourself a rest. I don't care about forums.

You never played against me (or I never played against you, since I don't play with wankers like you) so how can you assume if I am a skilled player or not?

I am Number One out of 38'000 players, that's it.

And I'm still having a lot of fun with this game.

Don't waste your time anymore, I don't give a hoot.

Lol i like how you missed out some of what i said, you are number 1 because A: You play 5 minute matches and B: Because you won't play anyone who is good, tbh i don't care about not playing you because i don't have nothing to lose.

It's the fact you come on and act cocky and think you're great when you are clearly not. I also know you are not a skilled player because of your record and i am going to guess that if you played 10 minute matches, you wouldn't be first because you would have lost most of your games, i am taking a guess that your average result is 0-0 and that is how you got your ranking.

You are number one for the wrong reasons though, how about you concentrate on your game and play 10 minute games, get better and prove you deserve your ranking? But no you are quite happy to come on forums and be cocky and act like the phoney that you are.

Also no i am not jealous, i don't deserve to be number one either as i am not the best player out there but one thing i do know, you don't even deserve to be in the top 1000.

beatswiss said:
Yeah, I beat that. I am currently ranked Number One.... So what's the deal? I play the game online since october, 20th.

JESUS CHRIST u have only won 30% of games. :roll:

:lmao: Really, thats the same as me, but I also have a life so I can't play like 50 games a day. Tbh I always judge a player on their win % thats the way Konami should do it. So you don't get saddos like this claiming to be good when really there crap.....just like me :D

Right, two people arguing about crap aint gonna be tolerated around here, two people bothering to bring an argument that clearly started somewhere else here and continuing it is even worse.

I dont care who is in the right, this is the end of it right now.

Anyone with sense can see the flaws in the online rankings, play a lot of matches and avoid defeat in some and you'll fly up the table. Play over a thousand in 3 weeks you're bound to be close to (if not as in this case) on top.
So the guy has a method to take advantage of a flawed online ranking system? If it wasn't him it would be someone else, there's always a few. If it makes him feel better, then leave him to it. Dont start filling topics with crap about it, lets kill this before it starts. ;)

Either that or go back to PESFan where it might be tolerated.

beatswiss said:
But, I Don't Give a Hoot!

Get a life Senden, what is your point. Why not just shut up give yourself a rest. I don't care about forums.

You never played against me (or I never played against you, since I don't play with wankers like you) so how can you assume if I am a skilled player or not?

I am Number One out of 38'000 players, that's it.

And I'm still having a lot of fun with this game.

Don't waste your time anymore, I don't give a hoot.

your a punk beatswiss, you never want to play me cause you suck and i would wipe the floor with you

go play fifa, its more your sorta game pal......n00b!

Well, i´ve just challenged you so many times, but you´ve just declined Beatswiss....I Hope we can play today...cya

beatswiss said:

You being number one just proves one thing you have got no job friends or family.But proving that you are the best player of the game it does not. I think if I played 1000 games id win atleast 50% or more but your ratio is so bad.......

If this thread proves one thing, then it is that there is need for some decent online Master League...then people will have a real purpose to play and not bragging and showing off...

Oh, by the way i don't play online and i must be the worst player in in the world and frankly: i don't give a shit...

The flaws in these rankings don't bother me, as long as Konami learn from their mistakes with the pesrankings thingie, i will be happy, that will prove who the real deals are and who are the fake no life nerds.

Well tbh he is number 1 or 2 and he has used the flaw in the points system to his advantage.

But my question is this, how many games did u play with Real, Barc, Chelsea, Brazil?

If you go to the top playing with some of the lesser teams then im sorry but all credit to the guy.

And another thing tbh I could easyly play 50 games in a night, but it dont mean i have not got a job or a family. He could be off ill or his family could be millionares and thats why he has so much time.

I think some of the abuse is not needed at all, infact any abuse to the guy is not needed, he is not cheat to get to the top but doing what in within the game and exploiting it.

ITs like the cheat on pro evo 4 where u can score from the half way line, its not cheating just a glitch.

So swiss good luck to ya m8 im honoured that u are on the same forum as u and i hope i can test my skill against you at some point.

Tag is Deaconb or Evo_Deaconb.

50 games in one night would be impossible, i spend around 4 hours a day online and i only get around 10-15 games done.

senden said:
50 games in one night would be impossible, i spend around 4 hours a day online and i only get around 10-15 games done.

Who is to say it is just one person, it could be a few people sharing an account, playing at differnt times so that they can fit in as many games as possible. As much as I love Pro Evo, I would have to question the mental stability of someone that played all those games in that time by themseleves.

And as Brian Potter of the Peonix Club once said "You ever kissed a girl son?"

Edit: Gonna ad that to my in-game message list for the likes of him.

If this thread proves one thing, then it is that there is need for some decent online Master League...then people will have a real purpose to play and not bragging and showing off...

have to agree with this. Since the evo league evo CL started ive seen no point in playing random people as the stats dont show who has real quality(a 30% win ratio is poor, ive got 55% and thats playing mainly 1st and 2nd division players), the points system is also flawed ( beat a 1st division player and got 20 points, beat a amatuer and got 60 points). A lot of 1st division players having terrible connections giving you no chance when not hosting. Atleast with the leagues you can compare yourself to people who are playing to actually play the game and not build up their ratio.

tiktiktiktik said:
have to agree with this. Since the evo league evo CL started ive seen no point in playing random people as the stats dont show who has real quality(a 30% win ratio is poor, ive got 55% and thats playing mainly 1st and 2nd division players), the points system is also flawed ( beat a 1st division player and got 20 points, beat a amatuer and got 60 points). A lot of 1st division players having terrible connections giving you no chance when not hosting. Atleast with the leagues you can compare yourself to people who are playing to actually play the game and not build up their ratio.

hear hear :applause: :applause: :applause:

mrbojanglescdcfc said:
Who is to say it is just one person, it could be a few people sharing an account, playing at differnt times so that they can fit in as many games as possible. As much as I love Pro Evo, I would have to question the mental stability of someone that played all those games in that time by themseleves.

And as Brian Potter of the Peonix Club once said "You ever kissed a girl son?"

Edit: Gonna ad that to my in-game message list for the likes of him.
I would question the stability of anyone who would share an account just for the rankings, i know people share accounts on mmorpgs but on pro evo? Anyone who would do that needs professional help.

BEATSWISS... What can i say about him....he plays 5min games...which is crap...he lags..and his win ratio is horrible....let him think that he is good...cause we all know by looking at his stats that he's not...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom