• Francesco Totti (AS Roma)

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Pierre van Hooijdonk (Fenerbahçe)

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Zinedine Zidane (Real Madrid)

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe Becks is up there cuz his crossing is great too. Freekicks don't mean they have to be shots on goal.

I think Pierre and Uğur Yildirim are the best freekickers in the world.

Mihajlovic, he's been great at set pieces for about 15 years now. No matter how much pressure he is under he always seems to find the target. In 1991 he scored the second to last penalty for Red Star during their penalty shoot-out win in the European Cup (now Champions League) Final in Bari, Pancev got the winner.

I don't think you can say Beckham sucks. He is probably 4th best mainly to do with the amount others score them.

1.Juninho Pernambucano (Lyon)
2.Pierre van Hooijdonk (Fenerbahçe)
3.Francesco Totti (AS Roma)
4.David Beckham (Real Madrid)
5.Sinisa Mihajlovic (Inter)

Juninho score last night versus Werder, only on freekick in all the game
one Freekick by Juninho = one penalty :applause:

whoa that juninho freekick vs bremen was sick did u see the sweet curl at the last phase of the kick thats wot took it past the goalie

also assuncao banged one in vs valencia and crashed on of the bar santi beaten handsdown

surely 2 of the best kickers out there

Well i know one thing as a United supporter: Its definitely not anyone from the our squad. I'd imagine United are the worst 'free-kicking' team in the Champions League. Hoping Rooney/Ronaldo will spend all summer adding it to their repetoire...

Assuncao of Real Betis also Yildirim of Heerenveen is the 2004 world free kick champion

Back
Top Bottom