• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Who is the best player in WE10

A

a_toetae

I think Zlatan ibahimovic...dribbling very well , big player , great balance

brownvim

Non-League
22 July 2005
Christiano Ronaldo can get past anyone with his skill and pace, terrorise the defence but not great at passing... henry is da man, godlike!

A

a_toetae

oh henry is da best too. but ronaldinho injury very easy and not fast like henry

Junka

i hail from ISS time
9 November 2004
Holland
ROSSONERI
hehe great thread....played al WE series before then just like normaly i would day Adrinao,ronaldinho and henry.But i have to say Requelme,very surprising great ball control passing shooting skills.

Junka

i hail from ISS time
9 November 2004
Holland
ROSSONERI
yes adriano is changed in we10,not the same in we9,but still like to play with him in CF:)

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
Thierry Henry and Ronadinho

few other very good like Messi, C.Ronaldo & Zlatan :roll:
i think Konami never see a Juventus game

L

leet_haxor

ThomasGOAL said:
Thierry Henry and Ronadinho

few other very good like Messi, C.Ronaldo & Zlatan :roll:
i think Konami never see a Juventus game
HHAHAHAHHAHA

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao:

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause::applause: :applause: :applause:

M

marcoc87

YaKooZa said:
Can anyone tell me the stats of Zlatan Ibrahimovic?
I think noone have seen his stats, because i requested its a lot of times:(

B

Blazter

brownvim said:
Christiano Ronaldo can get past anyone with his skill and pace, terrorise the defence but not great at passing... henry is da man, godlike!
what is the stat for Ronaldo in technique?

A

a_toetae

i will say henry can beat every opponent with his speed and shoot like missile.try henry, you will forget adriano or ronaldinho

adriano very slow and ronaldinho too.

BK_83

World Class
7 June 2003
singapore
i'd say this version focus more on players with space and dribbling skills... once u got these... u'll terrorise the defence... i tried playing wigan and camara was owning the portsmouth defence like they were noobs... but his finishing sucks... ended up 0-0 but camara had at least 4-5 1on1

A

a_toetae

adriano is great too with his shooting power..dribbling for very little space and shoot....GOAL!!!

Top Bottom