Who is the best player in WE10

for me at the moment its henry, i pld wit arsenal n won 5 - 2 against my mate n henry wit 5 goals then had a 2nd leg 2 - 0 2 more henry goals henrys the best for me at the moment

if you ask me, it only falls to these players - henry, ronaldo, ronaldinho, adriano and rooney (not in any order). IIRC, rooney has like 11 "speciality" stars and henry 10. ronaldinho has a few 99 for his stats as well...

Difficult to pick one, but I would probably pick Henry if I would have to. Ronaldinho and Shevchenko are also great. All these 3 players are fast, skilled and can score easily.

I'd say...

The most improved
------------------
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Leo Messi
Robinho
Riquelme

The Best™
--------------
Henry
Ronaldinho
Rooney

T.H.I.E.R.R.Y H.E.N.R.Y :applause: \\:o/

Kaká improved like a mofo... can't stress this enough.
Since the days of pes4, to we10... kaká is a whole new player :)

Androctonvs said:
Kaká improved like a mofo... can't stress this enough.
Since the days of pes4, to we10... kaká is a whole new player :)
his shot acc is only like 80 though:(

Messi gave some great surprise ... very good control and skills ... he is one of my favourites alongside Kaká, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho Gaúcho, Adriano and Joe Cole ... but one are a step foward just because i've never liked him, but Frank Lamapard is awsome in this game!!!

i don't like the big names...
for my master league, c. y. park scores the most goals for me... play him lots and he'll turn into a monster

Riquelme, Rooney, Ronaldinho and Henry... But we got Zlatan, Luis Garcia...

i cant say the best in all the game, because i havent played with all the teams yet..so i must say the ones i really like to play with:
attaking
R.Keane
D.Forlan(much improved from we 9!)81 goals in 2 ml years..
joaquin
and offcourse Roman

defending:
Ireland team(:lol:)
Xabi Alonso
Puyol

Last edited:
i hear people say rooney is the best because he didn't fall when get tackle...

Back
Top Bottom