Who is the best player in WE10

A

a_toetae

I think Zlatan ibahimovic...dribbling very well , big player , great balance

Christiano Ronaldo can get past anyone with his skill and pace, terrorise the defence but not great at passing... henry is da man, godlike!

oh henry is da best too. but ronaldinho injury very easy and not fast like henry

hehe great thread....played al WE series before then just like normaly i would day Adrinao,ronaldinho and henry.But i have to say Requelme,very surprising great ball control passing shooting skills.

yes adriano is changed in we10,not the same in we9,but still like to play with him in CF:)

Thierry Henry and Ronadinho

few other very good like Messi, C.Ronaldo & Zlatan :roll:
i think Konami never see a Juventus game

ThomasGOAL said:
Thierry Henry and Ronadinho

few other very good like Messi, C.Ronaldo & Zlatan :roll:
i think Konami never see a Juventus game

HHAHAHAHHAHA

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao:

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause::applause: :applause: :applause:

YaKooZa said:
Can anyone tell me the stats of Zlatan Ibrahimovic?

I think noone have seen his stats, because i requested its a lot of times:(

brownvim said:
Christiano Ronaldo can get past anyone with his skill and pace, terrorise the defence but not great at passing... henry is da man, godlike!

what is the stat for Ronaldo in technique?

i will say henry can beat every opponent with his speed and shoot like missile.try henry, you will forget adriano or ronaldinho

adriano very slow and ronaldinho too.

i'd say this version focus more on players with space and dribbling skills... once u got these... u'll terrorise the defence... i tried playing wigan and camara was owning the portsmouth defence like they were noobs... but his finishing sucks... ended up 0-0 but camara had at least 4-5 1on1

who's the best player?
in the whole of WE10?
any player?
..DANNY MILLS. danny mills is special.

dannymills8kz.jpg

adriano is great too with his shooting power..dribbling for very little space and shoot....GOAL!!!

Back
Top Bottom