Who is the Creator of pesmaster.com?

Mazen2020

League 2
14 September 2019
Does anyone know how to get in contact with the creator of pesmaster.com?

All those sites lack a very important features and it seems no site so far has implemented it. If they would implement it they would really quickly become the most used search site:

The ability to toggle to "Maximum Potential Abilities" when searching for abilities.
Example: Search for players that have at least 98 Finishing on Max Level.

I tried to find contact informaiton but I couldn't find any. Anyone knows the creator or his mail?

Does anyone know how to get in contact with the creator of pesmaster.com?

All those sites lack a very important features and it seems no site so far has implemented it. If they would implement it they would really quickly become the most used search site:

The ability to toggle to "Maximum Potential Abilities" when searching for abilities.
Example: Search for players that have at least 98 Finishing on Max Level.

I tried to find contact informaiton but I couldn't find any. Anyone knows the creator or his mail?

this site is possible
http://pesdb.net/pes2020/

Bottom left hand side, You can set filters for ability.

View attachment 54275

But I specifically want to search Max Level rated players only, which does not work. I don't care if a player has 90 Finishing when he is lvl 1 but I want to know if he has 99 Finishing on max level. So i want to find e.g. all players that have 99 Finishing, 95 Speed, 97 Offensive Awareness on max level.

But I specifically want to search Max Level rated players only, which does not work. I don't care if a player has 90 Finishing when he is lvl 1 but I want to know if he has 99 Finishing on max level. So i want to find e.g. all players that have 99 Finishing, 95 Speed, 97 Offensive Awareness on max level.

Create Master League file, search through it.

Back
Top Bottom