who is your hatred most player.

Trommyda

Malibu all the way
19 November 2003
Nicosia
Inter,Waalwijk,Chelsea,
Mine is Danny Murphy,because everytime i started a new master league most of the time my arch rivals will always buy him ,and what makes the matter worse,he will definitely scores 1 or 2 goals against me.

Totti, because my closet rival in real life will always be Italy or Roma in tournements against me and he also is the man who will turn the game for my pal!

mine is makelele, never allows my people to move freely in matches, always chasing them and I can hardly shoot from outside the box hugggrrr

BECKHAM!!!!!!

Whenever I play against england or Real Madrid v.s the CPU, 99% he scores from free kicks, so i'm always afraid to tackle near the 16 yard box!!!!

Henry can be a bit hit and miss, If he plays well he will turn my man inside out and pull his pants pulled down getting him in knots. But true to real life if Arsenal are not playing well and when i can contain them then Henry is posted AWOL.

Hmm, maybe not most hated player, but team: Bayern Munchen - I can never beat those bastards (on 6* offcourse). I can beat Barcelona 4-0, but those germans... Makaay oftenly lobs me XD so yeah I pretty much hate him.

Adriano, no doubt, he's too good in the game. He does things in the game that cannot be done that way in real life. Yes, you could say I hate him...in the game, that is ;)

I hate Ronaldinho.Because he is extremely overrated.He is a very skillful player but nod a football god.Not a Maradona not a Cruyff,Pele etc. What he did he do in the world cup? Nothing. In champions leauge final? Nothing In the CL semi final nothing.He scored 15 goals last season 7 of them from the penalty spot.In 2005 he scored just 9 and 4 of them from penalty spot.
He takes every free-kick from the best possible angles he only scores 1-2 from 100-150.He always tries to do a show for himself.Exaggerated curves instead of direct targeting in free-kicks.Back heel passes to the guy next to him.Queer moves around the touch line.Always playing for show.
He is playing for a great team and the realheros are Eto'o,Deco and Puyol for me.
Nike is pushing him.Like they push Ibra who is overrated for me as well.Edited videos,commercials etc.
I respect people who likes him but thanks He is not my type.

Makaay and Podolski makes it always hard

I always buy henry at first , because he can score as much goals asa possible each match , and i meet arsenal many times , and u sure will try not to face henry :)

I played with my friend yesterday and Ronaldinho drive me crazy, my defences must keep eyes on him and if he able to get through my defences means GOALL!

Rooney for me try stopping him when he's got the ball you just bounce off him. He never falls over and when a human has got him it's even worse.In real life he can be a bit of a nightmare see recent Hat trick against Bolton.

Terryb47 said:
Hmm, maybe not most hated player, but team: Bayern Munchen - I can never beat those bastards (on 6* offcourse). I can beat Barcelona 4-0, but those germans... Makaay oftenly lobs me XD so yeah I pretty much hate him.
that's probably because you're english ;)
don't want to quote gary lineker here, everybody knows what he said ^^

^^^^^:lol: :lol: :lol:..... *cough* i mean *keeps a straight face*, Keep the ass fu...whatever, to yourself mate, we're moral fibre driven individuals here.. :p....
well for the question, i pretty much hate every striker/winger that has the dribble special ability, why? because they seem to go round my defence NO MATTER WHAT i do, most times i defend with my defenders (get it? :lol: :lol:..defend?,..defenders?.*keeps a straight face*) twice three times on one tosser and he still seems to emerge with the ball anoyingly enough, so yeah.. mostly henry, or henri camara (he's not even that good in real life). :roll:, but yeah, i hate all of em.... *still keeping a straight face*

Most of the players that have been mentioned are un stopable, messi henry, c.ronaldo and so on too much skill also adriano one shot from the 16 yard its a rocket in the net....lol konami

Back
Top Bottom