• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

who likes henry?

noise

League 1
16 February 2003
Essex
Chelsea
i personally do not like henry on the pitch(not just beacuse he plays for arsenal) but off it, i think he is an absolute legend! my two cents.

mattster12

All-round Bastard
11 April 2005
RuneEdge said:
WTF is the Fonz?

Holy shit dude, how old are ya lol. Do u not remember Happy Days.....The Fonz.....aka Henry Winkler. HEEYYY!!

Funnily enough that was one of my nicknames in school...the fonz :lol:

bebo

Looking for a Manager
25 July 2005
Arsenal Thread
The Arsenal FC
henry is great...for some odd reason he is not be praise at all,(XI)fifa awards.henry is not selfish at all in the pitch he could easy had a hatrick vs. Fulham.That`s class ...and always find to reaching top scorer.
Arsenal 4 life...Bravo... :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Last edited:

RuneEdge

Silent Assassin
1 October 2003
Manchester United
Oh right. Happy Days. I was too young at that time to remember it. I can barely remember the theme tune.

And the reason for Henry not getting any awards is because theres always 1 person who's just slightly better than him at the time.

diego_robinho

Conference
13 May 2003
Manchester
Man Utd
Henry is class, technique, flair, pace, skill hes got a lot of attributes and his attributes are all quality hes not been playing well for a while though but ive always stuck by this motto: 'Form is temporary, class is permanent'.

RuneEdge

Silent Assassin
1 October 2003
Manchester United
Nickybaker said:
That's right. They should create a consistency award for him! :D
Depends on what you mean by consistancy cuz he's consistantly contending for top awards but his consistancy on the pitch isnt all that great.

rockykabir

hello
30 March 2003
London -> New York -> San Francisco
Liverpool FC
RuneEdge said:
Oh right. Happy Days. I was too young at that time to remember it. I can barely remember the theme tune.
Monday,Tueday HAPPY DAYS! Wednesday, Thursday HAPPY DAYS!...

how can you forget that classic? ;)

They used to show the re-runs along with Mork & Mindy (imo much funnier). I don't remember liking the show that much apart from when the fonz used to come in and do his thang :D

I can't believe Ron Howard (aka Richie) has since gone on to direct "A Beautiful Mind" and soon "The Da Vinci Code" :shock:

gomito#10

World Cup Winner
9 May 2003
DC, USA
rockykabir said:
Monday,Tueday HAPPY DAYS! Wednesday, Thursday HAPPY DAYS!...

how can you forget that classic? ;)

They used to show the re-runs along with Mork & Mindy (imo much funnier). I don't remember liking the show that much apart from when the fonz used to come in and do his thang :D

I can't believe Ron Howard (aka Richie) has since gone on to direct "A Beautiful Mind" and soon "The Da Vinci Code" :shock:
thats not all

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000165/

Top Bottom