who likes henry?

Is it true that Henry Winkler kept his faith a secret because he was afraid that it would ruin his cool image as the Fonz if millions of Americans realized that he wasnt Italian, but Jewish?? I thought i had heard him say that or read that somewhere.

Either way. . the man could jump the jukeboz with a swing of the hand. Now that's cool.

ps - his nephew Chachi needs to get his butt kicked. (played by Scott Baio). :mrgreen:

Yeah Henry Winkler was cunningly disguised as Gianfranco Zola all this time. Equally as brilliant, Gianfranco Zola was actually disguised as Arthur Fonzarelli.

henry-winkler.jpg

Gianfranco_Zola.jpg

Last edited:
If you change the hair, Zola smiles suspiciously simialrly to anothe elfen human being - Ronnie James Dio.

kevano22 said:
he's good but, when he starts thinking he's good enough to fly, he pisses me off.

_0212_thierry_henry.jpg

What's with the mushroom in his pants?

My favorite player of ALL TIME!!!!!!! Once I saw how incredible the dude was back in the day I started watchin football again....... yea i missed sum good football pre-henry days but now i watch it all the time even when crap teams play

"Henry" doesn't rhymes with "lambe meu cu" so I chose zizou... but I think the same honestly...

man I miss batistuta so much... is there still any charismatic stricker anywhere ?

Back
Top Bottom