who likes henry?

i personally do not like henry on the pitch(not just beacuse he plays for arsenal) but off it, i think he is an absolute legend! my two cents.

RuneEdge said:
WTF is the Fonz?

Holy shit dude, how old are ya lol. Do u not remember Happy Days.....The Fonz.....aka Henry Winkler. HEEYYY!!

Funnily enough that was one of my nicknames in school...the fonz :lol:

henry is great...for some odd reason he is not be praise at all,(XI)fifa awards.henry is not selfish at all in the pitch he could easy had a hatrick vs. Fulham.That`s class ...and always find to reaching top scorer.
Arsenal 4 life...Bravo... :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Last edited:
RuneEdge said:
WTF is the Fonz?

HENRY Winkler :)

fonz.jpg

Oh right. Happy Days. I was too young at that time to remember it. I can barely remember the theme tune.

And the reason for Henry not getting any awards is because theres always 1 person who's just slightly better than him at the time.

Henry is class, technique, flair, pace, skill hes got a lot of attributes and his attributes are all quality hes not been playing well for a while though but ive always stuck by this motto: 'Form is temporary, class is permanent'.

Nickybaker said:
That's right. They should create a consistency award for him! :D
Depends on what you mean by consistancy cuz he's consistantly contending for top awards but his consistancy on the pitch isnt all that great.

RuneEdge said:
Oh right. Happy Days. I was too young at that time to remember it. I can barely remember the theme tune.

Monday,Tueday HAPPY DAYS! Wednesday, Thursday HAPPY DAYS!...

how can you forget that classic? ;)

They used to show the re-runs along with Mork & Mindy (imo much funnier). I don't remember liking the show that much apart from when the fonz used to come in and do his thang :D

I can't believe Ron Howard (aka Richie) has since gone on to direct "A Beautiful Mind" and soon "The Da Vinci Code" :shock:

rockykabir said:
Monday,Tueday HAPPY DAYS! Wednesday, Thursday HAPPY DAYS!...

how can you forget that classic? ;)

They used to show the re-runs along with Mork & Mindy (imo much funnier). I don't remember liking the show that much apart from when the fonz used to come in and do his thang :D

I can't believe Ron Howard (aka Richie) has since gone on to direct "A Beautiful Mind" and soon "The Da Vinci Code" :shock:
thats not all

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000165/

Back
Top Bottom