Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Reebok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
N

ninjabreakz

Which company makes your favourite kits? Why do you like them so much? Who in your OPINION makes the worst kits? Post pics where necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Who make your favourite kits?

I love Arsenal's latest home kit I have to admit. I quite like the Adidas kits these days too, although I would have to say Nike make my favourite kits. I LOVE the United away, Barcelona home & away, Inter home and PSG away.

The latest Puma national kits look great, especially Camaroon's. They also make the Stoke kits though the designs aren't that great.

I'd say Kappa's were best for fit though.

Reebok are the worst - yuck! Remember Hummel!? They still around? :lol:

Nike for me makes the best kits in terms of material and designs.Their Dri-fit material were revolutionary and next up,its the Sphere technology.Soon,dri-fit kits will be replaced by the Sphere material.Wonderful.

nike i agree with phrase love the drifit material esp on the brca kits and holland kits back in 99 - 2000

I like many kitmakers but my favorite I'd say are Adidas, Nike and Kappa however make nice ones as well, Lotto, Puma, like I said they all have their own style.

I have always loved the Milan shirts. I remember when lotto made their kits. The Van Basten, Baresi, Gullit era. Ooooh what a team!

Nike, particularly with the recent national kits being unveiled that have gone all old school on us. Now if only they'd make the shorts smaller instead of these huge nba-inspired pantaloons the players are wearing these days.

Adidas have some good designs, but their stupid three stripes all over the place irritate me.

Nike and Adidas as always.

I quite like Puma and Umbro too! ;)

according to 05/06 designs, I like puma king template (Hamburger SV) very much.. the runner up is the adidas apolo one (AC Milan away) especially in the 2 colour version often used by GKs..

for the kits of the past, I must admit I loved Inter FC 2002/03 home kit.. it was very similar to the design that nike used for their kits during 2002 world cup, and I truly loved those kits, especially the portugal home one

Kappa, their tight-fitting kits are awesome and the Italian kits they did for the 02-03 season are my favourite non-Celtic tops.

ninjabreakz said:
Who remembers Asics and Admiral kits!? :lol:
Asics too made good kits in the past years, such as Atalanta 03/04 home and away (the ones by default in pes4) but new Asics style (e.g. cagliari) doesn't seem as good as the puma one, to me..

:roll: good old days..

Adidas... and in the past, Hummel! :D
sprmhls90.gif

Back
Top Bottom