who thinks liverpool will win the super cup

A

ashleywalsall12

alright lads , after liverpool won the champions league , how do you think they will get on in the final of the super cup ,

i reckon they will win , but its only my opinion

yeah mate , they will win , so thats 2 cups lol

Win hopefully.. theres no knowing what can happen if benitez plays a defensive formation with morientes upfront ;\

yeh mate , they are a quite good team , and who knows they could score a peno in the last minute to win , same goes to liverpool

I mean, this game isnt really important, but both sides will still try quite hard.

yeh mate , its not that important , but im sure both teams will want to play a good game , and show the other side how good they are

i Saw a couple of CSKA's games last year on their run to the UEFA cup and they have some talent. They captitalized on a couple of mistakes in the final and buried their opponent.

. . i cant even remember who they played at this moment! Who was it? Porto?? :(

ghazi said:
i Saw a couple of CSKA's games last year on their run to the UEFA cup and they have some talent. They captitalized on a couple of mistakes in the final and buried their opponent.

. . i cant even remember who they played at this moment! Who was it? Porto?? :(

Sporting Lisbon. Not Porto.

Does anyone know if CSKA still has that Wagner Love guy?

i cant now mate , if i do ill have to make a new thread

I remember the last time they won the Super Cup after their plastic treble and started gloating about how they'd won 5 trophies that year. Charity Shield included in that too. :lol:

omg what a comeback , well done liverpool amazing

Congrats to Liverpool, though CSKA showed really good game... great break through for the russian football...

ashleywalsall12 said:
omg what a comeback , well done liverpool amazing
You make like the shortest posts ever. You need to find a chat room, lol.

the only reason my post was short , is because i was only sayin it was a good comeback , and well done to liverpool , simple

Back
Top Bottom