Who were you when you played footie?

marukomu

Ecchi otoko
26 November 2005
Okayama, Japan
Man Utd, Stockport County
When I was a kid playing in the street, I always pretended to be someone. Who did you pretend to be?

I was Sammy McIlroy or Stuart Pearson.

till i was 12 i used to play (with bad results) as a fwd.... i pretended to be Totò Schillaci. :mrgreen:

then i started playing as a cb... didn't pretend to be anybody, but i guess we could say that my idol was baresi (who else?;) )

João Pinto, Karel Poborsky, Rui Costa, Roger Galera (now in Corithians) and Pierre van Hooijdonk. :D

My personal heroes from the early 90's who I pretended to be when I started playing football after Italia '90: Lothar Matthäus, Totò Schillaci, Thomas Häßler, Roger Milla. Later also the likes of Romario, Dejan Savićević, Gheorghe Hagi...

Last edited:
Piet Keizer, Johan Cruijff or Gerd Muller.
litle later when i was 13 or 14: Johan Boskamp or Benny Nielsen

if "el diego" is too much for u..... u can still pretend to be ninjabreaks ;) :mrgreen:
:lmao: but he is banned :D i almost 4get but when i see you i remembered baggio well even i was playing cb or gk and pretended to be maradona or the others

Last edited:
Davids and later on Dani. I miss Dani :(

Yeah, and then he came to Benfica and made a spectacular season with van Hooijdonk, Roger and Mourinho as a coatch. Lovely Dani's left footed free kicks and skill that I almost miss! :(

Micheal Owen, looked like him and played like him :D

then later Zidane as I lost my pace. Except with less skills :D Just the passing and vision.

in the park, on the field or in my street, I always used to be Becks, plus I used to play right midfield for a team, plus took the corners and free kicks, those were the days

Back
Top Bottom