WHO WILL STAY UP

Who Will Stay Up

• Total voters

uksparx

Non-League
2 August 2004
BIGGIN HILL
I hope its Palace and I think it will be Palace or West Brom what do you guys think.

Bearing in mind Norwich have not won away in the premier this season (or the last time they where in the premier league I think).

Southampton have been nearly down for the last few years I think its there time now.Come on UNITED. Alex put out a decent side and get revenge when harry stoped u winning league all those years ago.

West Brom ,outsiders, they have without doubt the easiest game(home to Portsmouth) then they just need the other 3 teams not to win.

i would be upset to see palace go down , but i want norwich to stay up.

Sad as there games are always exciting , something which is rare.

I want Norwich to stay up as Arsenal easily beat them home and away (selfish reason i know)

But i think West Brom'll do it coz they will beat Pompy and none of the others will win.

fingers crossed for norwich, but i also like to see palace staying up.

we'll see.

palace r gonna stay up coz they have the best team and theyre playin a team that is worse than rotherham rite now. norwich cant win away, southampton r at united without crouch and west brom have 2 play a rejuvinated pompey

COMON PALACE!!

I hope Palace stay up...watched Match of the Day the last weeks and was impressed by them...
I also liked Norwich a lot, Dean Ashton seems a good player...

It will probably be Norwich, but im rooting for Palace. I just like their attitude, I like Dowie and the fact he's built a credible Prem side from a team who finished 6th in the old Div 1.

TBH I just want to see Southampton finally go down. Such a useless club, always bumming about in the bottom quarter of the table, never shit enough to go down but never good enough for a top half finish.

Joystick said:
TBH I just want to see Southampton finally go down. Such a useless club, always bumming about in the bottom quarter of the table, never shit enough to go down but never good enough for a top half finish.

I'm not particularly fond of Southampton but reasoning like you there shoud only be 7 clubs in a division: 4 CL clubs and three relagation teams...

Football needs those clubs....and concerning Southampton wasn't that Le Tissier's club??? One of the most attractive players in the premiership's history...
Maybe Southampton is a club who don't want to risk Leeds-style financial adventures...

This is the first time in a few years Saints have been in a relegation trouble, so to say that is a little harsh. And gerd is right, as much as I don't like Rupert Lowe, he does keep the club stable finacially.

I hope we (Saints) stay up, but I can't see it happening.

I heard a great stat that Norwich havnt won away in the top flight sinsce 1991 my vote goes with Soutampton!

gerd said:
I'm not particularly fond of Southampton but reasoning like you there shoud only be 7 clubs in a division: 4 CL clubs and three relagation teams...

Football needs those clubs....and concerning Southampton wasn't that Le Tissier's club??? One of the most attractive players in the premiership's history...
Maybe Southampton is a club who don't want to risk Leeds-style financial adventures...

What? I never suggested that. 7 teams? I dunno what your on about mate.

I just dislike Southampton, dont really know why. Matt Le Tiss was superb but I can't think of another Southampton player ive really enjoyed watching. You dont have to do a Leeds to do well (or at least credibly) in the Prem. Ask Charlton, Pompey, Fulham or even Palace. Just careful investment and a bit of ambition.

Joystick, I don't know what you are talking about. Saints got to the FA Cup final 2 years ago and finished 8th. The season before that we were mid table. We have had a terrible year, and have played poorly all season. Newcastle had the same trouble a few seasons ago, so did Bolton last year (I think). Sometimes thats the way. Careful investment is what Southampton have done. Charlton, Pompey, Fulham and Palace are not better run that Southampton, they are on the same level. Southampton have been in the top league for 27years, you deserve some credit for doing that.

ReActor said:
Joystick, I don't know what you are talking about. Saints got to the FA Cup final 2 years ago and finished 8th. The season before that we were mid table. We have had a terrible year, and have played poorly all season. Newcastle had the same trouble a few seasons ago, so did Bolton last year (I think). Sometimes thats the way. Careful investment is what Southampton have done. Charlton, Pompey, Fulham and Palace are not better run that Southampton, they are on the same level. Southampton have been in the top league for 27years, you deserve some credit for doing that.

Yeah I suppose. TBH mate I just dont like em. Everyone has their childish grudges against some teams and I guess this is mine :mrgreen:

I hope Southampton will stay.Because,they are in the Premier League many years.

Back
Top Bottom