• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Who will win "La Coupe de France 2006" ?

Who will win "La Coupe de France 2006" ?

• Olympique de Marseille

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Paris Saint Germain

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gib2504

R.I.P Jarque
17 December 2005
Leeds, formally Glasgow
Celtic, Lille
I think (from the little i have learned of late) that Om will win, they seem really in form just now, 9 goals in 2 games, even Maoulida is scoring, Ribery is looking awesome just now

tuta

Marseillais
21 November 2004
France
Marseille
I'm so afraid of Pauleta. Damn, if we struggle until the end, he'll be there to kill my dream ! Marseille has to play attack. I'm not afraid of Paris, we have our strengths but they have Pauleta the killer !!!!

PLF

Legend
2 August 2004
Yes but you have Ribery the scarfaced god!!!! :D

I didn't watch the game today as I was out but it seems like OM has really turned it on style recently (although PSG hasn't been doing badly either).

I'll be watching as neutral supporter as usual but I wouldn't mind an OM win this time around ;)

Top Bottom