Who will win the Champion's League 06/07 ?

Who will win the Champion's League 06/07 ?

• FC Bayern Munchen

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Chelsea FC

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Liverpool FC

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Manchester United FC

Votes: 20 28.2%
  • Milan AC

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • PSV Eindhoven

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • AS Roma

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Valencia CF

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A small piece of wants Roma to lose because if they win it all the little chavs will say i support Roma when they dont

I hope Liverpool win it....
but it's impossible to predict....

IMO it's wide open....there are no clear favorites...
A lot of evenly matched teams, some dark horses..

I don't see why Man Utd are favorites....they have'nt
done anything in the CL this year other than barely
edge past smaller teams.
They have'nt faced one tough team till now.

Whereas the likes of Bayern who I think will beat AC Milan
would have to play big teams in every round.

Its a wide open competition.

I wouldn't bet against Manchester United, but considering their striker shortage at the moment, I have doubts about them now.

Liverpool have a better squad that in 2005, but I just worry that we will struggle to score goals.

Valencia have the capability to go all the way. Bayern aren't as dominant this season as in previous seasons, they need to sort their shaky defence out.

PSV are dark horses, but I think they just lack that bit of magic to go all the way.

Chelsea are still concerned about Terry's fitness. They need to play Robben more in the CL if they are to progress. Chelsea were shaky against Porto IMO.

Roma, well I haven't watched Seria A much lately, but I've heard good things about them this season.

Ill go for liverpool if we can avoid the other english teams, really dont want another chelsea match, been to many the past couple of seasons and they are always crap anyway. Think they can do well against the euro teams but dont have much confidense for the possible semi & final against chelsea/manu if they all get that far.

Back
Top Bottom