Who will win the Champion's League 06/07 ?

Who will win the Champion's League 06/07 ?

• FC Bayern Munchen

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Chelsea FC

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Liverpool FC

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Manchester United FC

Votes: 20 28.2%
  • Milan AC

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • PSV Eindhoven

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • AS Roma

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Valencia CF

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How the hell will someone know who WILL win it?
are you telling me that someone here can see into the future.... bloodyhell that's AMAZING!, why are you having a poll about it if someone knows who WILL win in it, just ask him/her/them, dur!

I'll have to go with Man Utd. Tbh, the English teams in recent years practically have byes into the later stages of the competition and I can see the draw doing similar again this year. I honestly think Ferguson and Wenger pick out the teams prior to the draw. :mrgreen:

If not I can see Milan or Valencia doing it.

FD

How the hell will someone know who WILL win it?
are you telling me that someone here can see into the future.... bloodyhell that's AMAZING!, why are you having a poll about it if someone knows who WILL win in it, just ask him/her/them, dur!

You really need to sort out that attitude problem...

Oh and Liverpool to win it :)

Liverpool are usually quite strong in the latter stages of the European competitions. The CL is their only chance for Silverware this year so I think they will win it :D

How much do you wanna bet that Liverpool will play AC Milan next for all the media headlines - and who says that these draws aren't rigged? :D

BTW who doesn't love Roma? :p

i'd say lazio supporters definitely don't .... :lol:

btw, it would be nice if roma win.... but have the feeling liverpool will win.

p.s. last time roma reached "coppa campioni" final, they played against liverpool....

Back
Top Bottom