Who will win the Champion's League 2004/05 ?

Who will win the Champion's League 2004/05 ?

• Bayern Munchen

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Chelsea FC

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • Inter

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Juventus

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Lyon

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Milan AC

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Porto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PSV

Votes: 3 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for chelsea. Even though idon't support them i still want to see a english team win and most probably liverpool aren't going to win. But you never know liverpool could surprise us.

this year it'll be a tough race again, only big clubs left except for psv and maybe porto. i don't think you can already say who's gonna win it before the next round is drawn. what if chelsea and milan meet in the quarter or semi finals?

i go for milan or munchen, tho. don't rate chelsea that high, against barca they were the inferior team on aggregate and were lucky to get away with that. however: GO LYON!

Agree with you Julien. However, obviously my vote goes to Milan (;)). But i think Lyon can pose as a serious threat, and potentially Juve. Chelsea i dont have clear thoughts of them as a serious threat yet, they struggled to keep clean sheets consecutively.... but you never know.

i've voted for us, im hoping we do a porto. If not, i'd like to see AC Milan win it because from what i seen they look strong all over the pitch

looks like anotha milan vs juve wit juve winning this time

the italian teams own this comp dis year fancy inter to knockout holders

I agree with kel, I would say Bayern Munich or AC Milan. AC Milan looks very strong, they've beaten Manu twice without Schewchenko and Inzaghi, ok but Manu isn't really good at the moment.
I don't think Juve is gonna make it, they are unable to score more than one goal in 90 mins, so they probably will have some problems later on.

lets see who draws who on friday no doubt all the big teams will want PSV but what do you think the odds are that lyon plays them!

Darn another Milan fan...... I hope milan lose..... to Lyon. that would make me happy.

Forza Juve.

yeah my bad. But I mean some people are supporting them only for the Cl.

I was going for Barcelona but looks like AC Milan is the best balanced all over the field

Difficult to choose, all of these teams I could see winning it, but I will have to go for Lyon ;)

Chelsea, and I want to see we'll meet Milan at the Final. Both are my fav.

Id love a Chelski vs A.C. final

If Chelski can get past Barca they've obviously proved the mettle of their defence, but how will their attack cope against the equally tight DF of Milan?

mouthwatering...:mryellow:

Back
Top Bottom