Who will win the Champion's League 2006 ?

Who will win the Champion's League 2006 ?

• FC Barcelona

Votes: 59 45.0%
  • Lyon

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • Milan AC

Votes: 13 9.9%
  • Juventus

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 19 14.5%
  • Benfica

Votes: 11 8.4%
  • Villareal

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Inter

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Ajax

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish I could tell you, I'd make a fortune at betting sites :D

Hope it's Benfica though (what, I can dream)

WTF? It says I've voted already and have I heck.

Barca for me (they've got 0 so far). I want Barca to win as they're the best team around, wouldn't be unhappy with Lyon either.

FD

Benfica xD

Now honestly, Barcelona, but I still believe Benfica can go to the semi's, if we get either Inter/Ajax, Arsenal or Villareal :)

I voted FC Inter.. but only 'cause I feel for them, I'm aware that no-one else would give them a single vote, so I was sorry to see them with ZERO votes..

:D let's get serious, I think Barça could seriously win it.. but also my team, AC Milan, had a great game that made me hope in something good to come.. so I'm waiting for the next draw..

on these sort of things I never vote for my own team, so I went for Barca as they are playing great football right now.

But I do reckon Ac will win it this year, have a pretty good feeling about this compotition.

I've voted Lyon because i would really like them to win it...i like their attractive football...

BUT, it will be either Juventus or Milan...

I really fancy Milan to win it this year - they are the 'real deal' so to speak. Although Barca may look better attacking, Milan have a far better defence. I really HOPE for a Milan V Barcelona final - it would be quite a game!

I vote Benfica.
With Celta de Vigo and Sporting CP outside CL it will be piece of cake for benfica ;).

ninjabreakz said:
I really fancy Milan to win it this year - they are the 'real deal' so to speak. Although Barca may look better attacking, Milan have a far better defence. I really HOPE for a Milan V Barcelona final - it would be quite a game!
The two they had from group stages were good games. Milan vs Barca feels more like the REAL clash of the titans, not Chelsea vs Barca.
Plus the Milan/Barca tie has a history too.

Mauras said:
I vote Benfica.
With Celta de Vigo and Sporting CP outside CL it will be piece of cake for benfica ;).

You dear Sproting couldn't beat a weakly Udinese.

Club of the shame, your club shame Lisbon and the country, as Revan said, you write only bullshit. You're giving always bad name of the portuguese supporters.

Just write something right for the 1st time of your life.

Pelintra said:
You dear Sproting couldn't beat a weakly Udinese.

Club of the shame, your club shame Lisbon and the country, as Revan said, you write only bullshit. You're giving always bad name of the portuguese supporters.

Just write something right for the 1st time of your life.

eheh always good to see the intelligence of a regular benfica fan by the span of his sense of humor :).
There is only something with less humor than a lamp: a rock (although some rocks ocasionally seem to be smiling, at a glance, so I'm redifining this theory).

Back
Top Bottom