Who will win the Champion's League Final 06/07 ? Road to Athens

Who will win the Champion's League Final 06/07 ?

• Liverpool FC

Votes: 28 42.4%
  • AC Milan

Votes: 38 57.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Who will win the Champion's League Final 06/07 ?

I reckon the Scousers will do it again.

Of course you do.

Being from Merseyside, I want to see Liverpool win.

After watching AC Milan play the football of Gods against the Premiership's best team, you know AC Milan will win.

If Milan play like they did in the first 30 mins last night they will destroy ANY team. But if Liverpool can be solid and a unit, and get their fans behind them, anything can happen!

Milan just get my vote though.

Milan will get nowhere near the freedom United gave them in the week, Liverpool to win but only just

Good to see we're the underdogs, just how I like it.

Not sure but i think it'll go down to penos.

Good to see we're the underdogs, just how I like it.

I think its quite even, but I think you're right after the way we beat Man Utd.

I have a good feeling its going to be ours this time. We should of hung on in 2005, I cant see us making the same mistake twice.

Livershite will win :mrgreen: 2-1 (Rafa is too cool)

Liverpool's up and at 'em style will win. Milan are the better football team but they won't be able to handle the pace and power... the way Utd should have played gainst them.

You could save up for years for your big games whereas the BIG teams have them every month.

milan
they won't let it get away this time

I hope Liverpool, but I think it will be Milan.

You could save up for years for your big games whereas the BIG teams have them every month.

:lol: :lol: are you refuring to me sir ? i support my local team , i dont care what we win im proud to support newcastle so before u start talking about BIG teams and all that shyt , we still took more fans than you :mrgreen: :lmao:

After watching AC Milan game against Manchester United at San Siro, I can say that AC Milan can win it easily.

Liverpool's up and at 'em style will win. Milan are the better football team but they won't be able to handle the pace and power... the way Utd should have played gainst them.

is there any anthropological reason why u english guys are so mad about pace? :mrgreen:
i mean pace is important, that's for sure, but is just 1 of many factors.... and not the most important of them imo.

we all are excited by players like c. ronaldo, kakà or messi, but let's be honest, they're not football. no matter how fast u are, u won't ever be as fast as a ball. if it would be just a matter of pace, then english clubs would be the most winners team in the world by decades, as their footie has always been based on pace.

football is zidane, platini, pirlo, juninho, totti(at least till when he used to be a midfielder :( )..... slow players with an unbelievable vision and pass accuracy. theese players make the game fast.

in my opinion football is about tactical organization, teamwork, stamina, motivation......and pace.

i have no idea who will win the big ears cup. and if i were a milan fan i would be worried by liverpool...... but i wouldn't be worried by their pace, i'd be worried by their balance, i'd be worried by rafa ;)

:lol: :lol: are you refuring to me sir ? i support my local team , i dont care what we win im proud to support newcastle so before u start talking about BIG teams and all that shyt , we still took more fans than you :mrgreen: :lmao:

My local team too, although I've emigrated to Japan now. I never questioned your loyalty but it is a fact that if your team plays a lot of games in Europe, most fans would have to pick the games they can afford to go to, or the biggest games.

How anyone can every contemplate trying to predict the score I don't know.

In theory Milan should win, and could win by a large margin if pool have an off day. If Pool have a good day, they are more than capable of shocking world football once again.

After watching AC Milan game against Manchester United at San Siro, I can say that AC Milan can win it easily.
AC Milan can play champagne football all they like, but if Liverpool produce the heart they showed in their last final against each other, they will raise the trophy once again.

Liverpool will win in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom