Who will win the Champion's League Final in Paris ?

Who will win the Champion's League Final in Paris ?

• FC Barcelona

Votes: 45 57.0%
  • Arsenal FC

Votes: 34 43.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cloud1863 said:
You have plenty of good reason for a Barca win m8. But Im on the other boat ;) I can honestly say tho if its a good game of football who cares who wins.

barca fans and Arsenal fans care who win:)

hmm, I immediately voted for Arsenal because I wanted an English side to win the UCL (more specifically Man U, but that didnt pan out), but a good point was raised in that Barca can rest players and Arsenal need to grab
fourth. I think.. Arsenal 3-2 , 2 from Henry, a single from Bergkamp.
Eto'o with the 2 Barca goals.

Actually Arsenal have their chance of winning. Barça are clear favourites, but they were also favourites against Milan in 1994... ;)

Arsenal will win 31-0 just like one of those classic games from the 1890's, apparently they are bringing back the old leather football for this years final plus goalposts twice the regulation size in a hark back to that era when football began to rise in popularity. Can't wait to see Henry and Ronaldinho battle it out in a pair of wooden clogs and cotton t-shirts.

Henry's official boots for the final, the new Nike Lumber Pro's, carved from real canadian maple wood and aerodynamically shaped to provide drastically less speeds but maximum shot power.

wooden-shoes.jpg

Back
Top Bottom