Who will win the Champion's League Final in Paris ?

• FC Barcelona

Votes: 45 57.0%
  • Arsenal FC

Votes: 34 43.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France

FC_Barcelona_logo.gif
Arsenal_eng.jpg

Last edited:
I think Henry will be the great man of the match. Without a great Henry, Arsenal can't win. But I still vote Arsenal.

Still a long way from the final and so many things can happen between now and then like forms changing (confidence), major or minor injuries to players like Ronaldinho or Henry even (I hope not) so it's a bit early to predict not knowing who will miss out and stuff.

But if I had to pick one right now yeah I'd say Barca too!

Remember Barca can rest players as Spanish league is pratically over.

Arsenal need 4th place just in case

I'm a gooner so I have to believe!
The last piece of the jigsaw to our team is Ashley Cole. He needs to get some games before the Final forget the World Cup he is our best left back we've got. We need him defensively and when he gets the chance to give us some width down the left.
I know some fans have mixed feelings about him but he is a important player for us.

Last edited:
Our last league game is against Wigan on 7th May. The final is on 17th May, so that's a good ten days rest before the big one. I seriously doubt fatigue will be a factor however. If you can't get yourself g'd up for this game then why are you playing football in the first place?

It will be the hardest game the team has ever played, end of, but you always have a chance with Titi in the side. If they throw a lot at us we can hopefully nick one or two on the counter. That's the only way I can honestly see us winning the game.

I say F*ck Ashley Cole.. he's played us about since last year, and it would be a sin to leave Flamini out now since he's done so well. If it proves a problem, Clichy is as good, if not faster. Let cole sweat his England place and then f*ck off to Spain in August. W*nker!

I think we'll step it up in the final. We had nothing to chase in the second leg as we were already 1-0 up. The guys looked shattered, but have a good 10 days until the final. Hopefully we'll sew up 4th place as well and then there will be no nerves in the final. I want to see the 4-4-2 arsenal side in the final against Barca's 4-3-3. Total Football, and i guess Henry will have something to prove, though i think Marquez and Puyol will be a tough proposition.

COME ON ARSENAL! 2-0!

bradley1886 said:
We need it more. That could lead to us wanting it more.

LOL...poor bugger...

Seriously: Stade Reims.

PS: Sorry...when seeing this kind of poll i always feel the need to react with something stupid...

I don't care who wins...i hope it will be an attractive match and since i always support the underdog i tend to support Arsenal...

I feel sorry for Riquelme missing that penalty, i mena just think...he'll have to live with that in his conscience forever... He'll always be saying to himself, what IF id scored, i wonder what would have happened etc. I bet it just eats away at him.

Barca have got to be favs, but to say Arsenal will have no chance is very naive. Barca are one of the best clubs in the world atm but are they unbeatable? No way, Arsenal deserve to be where they are and I will be supporting them in the Final as Id love to see Henry lift the trophy for them. Plus Id love the prem to have a side win it two years in a row.

Barcelona has deserved this title more than annybody else! They are the only club who play with beautifull total-football (exept last night :p). I hope Barcelona will win and so another hero from Amsterdam (Rijkaard) will rise in Barcelona. But if Arsenal win I won't be crying cause over there you have the magician Bergkamp.

Question should be:

Who will win Super Cup Final??

Middlesborough or Barca?

;)

i think it will be a clearly barca win il say 2-0, 3-1. one-man team Arse*nal av had loads of luck l8ly, i just hope henry gets injured in EPL and then arsenal come 5th and loose champions league:D

If you are a neutral, you can't ask for two better teams to see play each other in a one-off match. They both play great football, and I really hope they will both express themselves in the final and don't play out a cagey, defensive game.

I have a soft spot for Barcelona and I hope they win, but also because I think Henrik Larsson deserves to lift a European trophy and this is the biggest club tournament in world football.

An Arsenal win also means Celtic have to play a qualifying match for next season's competition, so from a selfish POV that's another reason I want a Barcelona win.

But I'll settle for seeing a great match.

ClassicD said:
If you are a neutral, you can't ask for two better teams to see play each other in a one-off match. They both play great football, and I really hope they will both express themselves in the final and don't play out a cagey, defensive game.

I have a soft spot for Barcelona and I hope they win, but also because I think Henrik Larsson deserves to lift a European trophy and this is the biggest club tournament in world football.

An Arsenal win also means Celtic have to play a qualifying match for next season's competition, so from a selfish POV that's another reason I want a Barcelona win.

But I'll settle for seeing a great match.

You have plenty of good reason for a Barca win m8. But Im on the other boat ;) I can honestly say tho if its a good game of football who cares who wins.

I still don't think Barca deserve it more than Arsenal tho, I respect how good they are but so are Arsenal. Two teams go in with the same amount of respect in what I think will be an even final. Who deserved to win the CL last year, was it Milan?

Back
Top Bottom