• Japon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Korea Republic

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • South Africa

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No one should take this the wrong way but a humorous look on certain teams WC plans based on footballing stereotypes some of which are a bit outdated by now:

wcplans.jpg

;)

I require a bigger version of this.

I can't stand the vevuezla (?), it completely kills the atmosphere!

^^ I think is Domenech plan. :LOL:

^ It's Vuvuzela tobi. I have one. ;) By the way, people at home want to kill me every time I play the vuvuzela.

poor argie fans were starting to come up in their well known songs until they were murdered w/ those wrenching bull horns . The English manage to hit a few notes before they too were murder :LOL:

If France manage to play the final i'll buy you a beer.

Or a six-pack. Hell, a case.
A truck!
A beer factory!!

I'll buy you the whole of InFuckingBrew. :LMAO:

I don't think it's that unbelievable. France didn't start well, so much is certain, but 2006 it also was a bumpy road to the final for Les Bleus. Two draws in the first two matches, if I remember correctly.

I can't stand the vevuezla (?), it completely kills the atmosphere!

I agree. You cannot hear the fans chants. I could barely hear any Argentina chants . I could just about manage to hear the Korean drums and today the Oranje army made their presence felt.

It would be okay for example if they blew it after a goal a la ice hockey ,to celebrate but it's the same whatever the state of play in the game.

2014 should be fun with the Brazilian bands thoughand and the various forms of rhythms they use.

:LOL:

You made my day! XD

@t: Not because of my nationality, but because of the way the played, the German NT is my favourite to win this competition. Even if my brain says, Spain has a strong chance to make it to the finals with their fantastic squad.

Last edited:
I don't think it's that unbelievable. France didn't start well, so much is certain, but 2006 it also was a bumpy road to the final for Les Bleus. Two draws in the first two matches, if I remember correctly.

I'm not saying their combined talent isn't enough. But they're NOWHERE near a team. And coached by Domenech. And haven't played "football" in the style of the '98 team since KoreaJapan 2002. They were rubbish in the euro2004 qualifiers, lame at euro2004, rubbish in the 2006wc quals, had a great tournament (but subtract zidane and set pieces and you'd find a nation that CAN'T score), then had a rubbish euro 2008 qualifying stage, were really unimpressive at euro2008 and now had a pretty lame wc2010 qualifying stage.

This - as opposed to the great players they obviously have.
Take Romania who've met them thrice and have another 2 meetings scheduled. I say once Blanc comes we won't stand a chance, but till now France were totally fang-less against one of the shittiest and most boring Romanian national teams ever.

Take Portugal's odd inability to score (compared to their player value), square it and you're getting close to what France actually is.

I've voted Argentina, just getting a feeling about them.

Although it's kinda stupid to do so, I think I've written off Spain's chances, think they'll fall, most probably to Brazil.

FD

If France manage to play the final i'll buy you a beer.

Or a six-pack. Hell, a case.
A truck!
A beer factory!!

I'll buy you the whole of InFuckingBrew. :LMAO:

ok, i´ll keep your words and send you the bill for the beer factory in the end of the WC!

:LOL:

no zidane no final

My heart says Portugal or Spain, my mind says Argentina or The Netherlands.

If my computations and predictions are correct Holland would REALLY have to earn that title as a possible fixture list for them is Italy - Brazil - England - Spain/Argentina. [worst-name scenario :P ]

No Australia or Ukraine! :| [in all fairness, Italy would have the same tough fixture list but they didn't last time]. Waiting for surprises

I notice something in this tournament,the teams except from Europe continent are playing with heart and passion,they are spending all the effort and power,playing bad or good dosent matter but just looking them is easy to release that they are fighting on the pitch for their nation so what makes Europen teams or their players fight less on the pitch than others,any ideas?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom