Who Will Win the UEFA Champion's League 06/07 ?

Who Will Win the UEFA Champion's League 06/07 ?

• Chelsea FC

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • FC Barcelona

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Bayern Munchen

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Internazionale

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • PSV Eindhoven

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Valencia C.F

• AS Roma

• Olympique Lyonnais

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Real Madrid

• Manchester United

• Celtic Glasgow

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Arsenal

• FC Porto

• Milan AC

• Lille

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chelsea or Lyon, I went for Chelsea as although like most people I respect Lyon I just don't think it will happen for them. Though you never know Celtic may win it like Miguel has stated. :p

Didn't we already have this thread? :-s

Anyways Lyon would be my pick for the strongest team overall along with Chelsea who are in same situation more or less. (When you consider the two teams' strength of starting 11, the squad depth, teamwork and very importantly Quality of Squad Depth).

BUT Houllier is the head coach :rolleyes: where as some other teams have truly world-class genius managers sitting on their benches making wonderful tactical decisions and substitutions that can change matches in a matter of moments at the right times.

So you never know.... they may fall short again despite the almost dreamy squad.

EDIT: Actually, no we didn't have this thread. :p

I mixed it up with this one.

Last edited:
I picked Barça, they're getting better and better every week, and with a complete squad+IN FORM, I think they're the best both Mental and Technical.

With second Chelsea, simply because I think all the other clubs miss the Mentality or the Technique to keep up with them.

i went for Real Madrid.Dont want chelsea to win it.There full of it anyway.No other football team who are as big headed as the folk at stamford bridge.Sorry im a Spurs fan lol

I hope Lyon. But the club needs 1 or 2 new players to achive Aulas' dream. I think Chelsea is more complete just because of the players list, but not better.

Think there's more chance of a Cheeseburger winning it, than Hamburger. :mrgreen:

I voted Celtic, why? Because I'm f*****g mental.

Although I'll be very surprised, if we don't win it maybe a minnow like Barca will win it. Or maybe Roma. :)

FD

of course Liverpool.....but i think dis year gonna be Lyon's year..they were unlucky get lost to milan 2 years ago..but i think this year they will bounce back..(or may b they r the finalist with liverpool...n i would want liverpool to b champion again :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom