Who will win the UEFA Champion's League 2005/2006 ?

Who will win the UEFA Champion's League 2005/2006 ?

• Juventus

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Bayern

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Milan AC

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Lyon

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Inter Milan

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
Professor Nutmeg said:
I reckon it's a Lyon-Barcelona final (if it's possible)

now that would be a final!!

I'm going for Barca, i'd love to see them win, I think they've won it just the once which is a suprise really...

Hate to admit it but I think Chelski.

They lost 0-0 to Liverpool last year, can't see them being as unlucky this year. Plus they have now have Essien in the side.

Joystick said:
Hate to admit it but I think Chelski.

They lost 0-0 to Liverpool last year, can't see them being as unlucky this year. Plus they have now have Essien in the side.

Actually, they havent scored on Liverpool in 4 European games in a row. :mrgreen:

Yeah ok, but they tonked you in the league and Carling Cup final. ;)

I really hope I'm wrong bruv but they look imperious at the moment. Barca and Milan occasionally lose and don't always look so strong but Chel have only lost once, some would say misfortunately. Barring injuries I think their's is the most complete squad in Europe.

Nah I left them out on purpose :mrgreen:

jus kidding though u never know Arsenal or Liverpool could surprise us again so you can't rule anybody out!

The final will be Benfica vs Real Madrid , the best 2 clubs of all time :)

No matter who wins, I will be happy :)

PLF said:
Nah I left them out on purpose :mrgreen:

jus kidding though u never know Arsenal or Liverpool could surprise us again so you can't rule anybody out!

Come on mate, let's be serious for a moment. If they two can win it, then I guess I might as well go the full hog and say Rangers. :mrgreen:

FD

fd1972uk said:
Come on mate, let's be serious for a moment. If they two can win it, then I guess I might as well go the full hog and say Rangers. :mrgreen:

FD
:D nah I think they might have a slight more chance of winning it than Rangers :lol: FD ;)

anyways @BigBOss, I would love to see Ajax vs. Lyon!!!!! but that wont happen ! :(

Cuz Ajax being a top European club days are sadly over :( :cry: and I don't think they'll ever be a European Giant anymore and be real contenders for CL! :(

BENFICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NINGUÉM PÁRA O BENFICA... E NINGUÉM PÁRA O BENFICA... E NINGUÉM PÁRA O BENFICA ALLEZ OHHH! :mryellow:

Back
Top Bottom