Who will win the UEFA Champion's League 2005/2006 ?

Who will win the UEFA Champion's League 2005/2006 ?

• Juventus

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Bayern

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Milan AC

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Lyon

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Inter Milan

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
Dunno, But I have a hope in Benfica.

Lyon, Barça and Juve are serious candidates.

Barca all the way....they're the best team in the world at the moment and certainly the best to watch.

As I said before competition starts, the only ones I saw in May holding trophy of course I can be wrong but my predictions were either

Bayern
Lyon
Juve
Barcelona
Chelsea and maybe Milan

The other ones are just not in same strength as these top 6 European teams or don't have the depth in each position these teams have. :)

Nothing is changed and I still see these 6 as being candidates and no way a team like Real Madrid or Man Utd although surprises can always happen :p but anyways it was amusing to see in Lyon vs. Real that Real were favourties to win :lol: simply because of bigger name even though Lyon are better team and have better squad and well it made me some money and so did the Benfica vs. Man Utd game today although not much only $16! lol :D

Last edited:
fouad said:
benfica<?? are u kidding guys? off course no i think ac milan ;)

Yeah, at the moment no, but just check Benfica's defense and midfield if isn't strong. :)

Barca or Chealsea and Possibly Juventus , maybe AC Milan or at a chance Lyon , you cant gorget the currnent holders , the Real wannabies(Arsenal) and the Real deal. But at that I think its hard to really be sure at this stage :P

Manchester United of course...OOOPS...mistake...what happened to Man Utd??? They did not qualify??? Oh then they will surely will win the UEFA CUP...what??? They were fourth in their group...oh...LOL...well maybe they can win the League Cup or the FA CUP (remember the Cup that was not good enough after their CL win...SIC TRANSIT GLORIA MUNDI).

I hope Lyon, Villareal, PSV or Ajax.
But i think it will probably be Lyon, Juventus or Barcelona...
Well as long as the frauds don't win: Madrid or Milan (and i have nothing against the players...actually i quite like a lot of them...but Perez and Berlusconi belong in jail and not in an executive box...).

Rant over...sorry.

Back
Top Bottom