Who will win the UEFA Champion's League 2013/2014 Final ?

• Atlético Madrid

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 21 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France

UEFAComp2014_FeaturedImage.jpg

Last edited:
I hope football wins. A fantastic match, more than one goal and a deserved winner is what I hope for. I also hope we avoid controversy and questionable refereeing.

I would probably be slightly happier if Atlético wins and all of the above comes true.

This one is actually really hard to decide. Atletico was better in two league games, while Real smashed them in two cup games. Personally I hope that Real will win CL this season. It would be really hard to not win in this final when they were knocked out in semifinals in last three seasons.

La Décima. It's now or never, and this will guarantee Cris taking another Ballon d'Or no matter what.

I am looking forward to a intersting final.
I voted for Atletico, because the play a very good season and i hope they will win la liga aswell - would be great.
But if Real would win la decima, it would be also ok for me. ;)

La Décima. It's now or never, and this will guarantee Cris taking another Ballon d'Or no matter what.

If Portugal wins the World Cup aswell I would admit, otherwise it would be a player that will have major impact on winning the world cup with his team.

voted for Atletico , I really hope they win , all tho they have already won big time this season no matter what

Diego Simeone for coach of the year

Man, Diego Simeone is only a motivator, it's very obvious that his technical staff does all the job, trust me on this.

Atletico winning it would be superb from a pure football lovers perspective..and a bit of a Cinderella story. So...I hope Atletico wins it (not in the least bc I absolutely despise Pepe & Ramos, and would be very pleased to see them losing this)..but..I expect Real to take it with CR7 showing once and for all that all those folks thinking Messi is the better player, need to get their heads checked. (unless of course they have an odd fetish for midgets, which is all cool..I don't judge)

Back
Top Bottom