Who will you choose according the No.1 - No.30 at 2004-05

Whistle

Premiership
18 January 2003
Here is my choice (the players should wear the actually NO. in the real life, no need to chose the best, to chose what you like)

1. Cech (Chelsea)
2. Cafu (AC Milan)
3. Ashley Cole (Arsenal)
4. Heinze (Manchester United)
5. Forlan (Villarreal)
6. van Bommel (PSV)
7. Shevechenko (AC Milan)
8. Lampard (Chelsea)
9. Ibrahimovic (Juventus)
10. Ronaldinho (Barcelona)
11. Gilardino (Parma)
12. Hitzlsperger (Aston Villa)
13. Ballack (Byern)
14. Henry (Arsenal)
15. Febregas (Arsenal)
16. Robben (Chelsea)
17. Cahill (Everton)
18. Defoe (Tottenham)
19. Squillaci (Monaco)
20. Deco (Barcelona)
21. Pirlo (AC Milan)
22. Kaka (AC Milan)
23. Carragher (Liverpool)
24. Edu (Betis)
25. Martyn (Everton)
26. Terry (Chelsea)
27. Kompany (Anderlecht)
28. Castelen (Feyenoord)
29. Wright-Philips (Manchester City)
30. Martins (Inter Milan)

And What's Your Choice? :)

Last edited:
Fabregas is better than Richardson at no.15 and i'd rather have Becks at no.23.

When i see #7, all i can think about is John Elway. :mrgreen:

haha amongst "mistakes" (as these guys have put it) you have made, not having sheva at #7 is definitely the biggest one, haha

and surely scholesy over defoe at 18? :D

-fb

RuneEdge said:
Of course you'd say that. IMO, Rooney hardly ever has a bad game. Lampard does.

In the CL Rooney has had some disappointing games, like the Milan game, but the games where he performed at his potential - he was excellent. But his contribution hasnt been as great as Lampard's overall imo.

Milanista said:
In the CL Rooney has had some disappointing games, like the Milan game, but the games where he performed at his potential - he was excellent. But his contribution hasnt been as great as Lampard's overall imo.
IMO, Rooney has scraped more results for Man Utd this season than Lampard has. Lampard had a great last season but this season has been as good (not that it was bad anyway).

There's no way Rooney comes before Lampard. Lampard was god this season. Fabregas definitely played better than Richardson did, and please, there is no way Scholes comes ahead of Defoe, not this year anyway. I can see an argument for Keane over Robben, Robben's missed too mant games this season. He's been great the few times he played though.

surely you noticed the ":D" at the end of my post? ;)

anyway, i'm a fan of rooney but lampard was excellent this season as well. only thing i can say is that chelski as a whole were a class apart this term, so really there were no standout individuals. rooney on the other hand, was the only thing (besides heinze... and ronaldo at times) united supporters had to cheer about

-fb

Back
Top Bottom