Who would you 'slap' in the football world? Post pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Who would you slap in the football world? Post pics!

I appreciate good footballers PLF and I know you do, too. I am not gonna slate another player just because he wears a Liverpool or Arsenal jersey. I would still think Van Persie was an asshole if we bought him.

Yeh I know.. I just thought maybe you misunderstood me cuz I was defending your choices hehe and then you got back at me?

anyways.. let's carry on the hating: ;)

2 more:

Marcelo Sosa (Uruguay)
MarceloFabianSosaFarias_01.jpg

and a legend of the game perhaps:
simeone2.jpg

By the way these are people I just generally dislike cuz of their their attitude only, I don't doubt their qualities.

i don't think i was biased, i mentioned that ruud needed a slap cos he does, he can be a prick, as the pic proved.

MarceloFabianSosaFarias_01.jpg

God I hate this guy, PLF! Good choice for a slapping! :applause:

bradley1886 said:
i don't think i was biased, i mentioned that ruud needed a slap cos he does, he can be a prick, as the pic proved.

Keown too, Bradley?

bradley1886 said:
if you feel he warrants a slap then go for it.

No. I don't hate Arsenal.

bradley1886 said:
I know mate, it doesn't matter anyway even if it's biased.. fuck it some ppl need to get slapped anyhow :D

I quoted you to answer your van Persie comment by the way not to say you were biased or you weren't or whatever.

p.s. Keown I definately hate too Ninja hahahaa

Stig Tofting I'd slap with a STICK from far away lol so he wouldn't run after me! :lol:

PLF are you drunk mate? You seem very merry dude! :) :applause:

ninjabreakz said:
Matthaus
matthaus2005_210_15.jpg

A great player = yes.

But: An arrogant, grumpy asshole. Didn't accept his 'Runners Up' medal at the Champions League final of 1999. Shook his head and took the medal off. Wanker.
Eh? So what, that doesn't mean he's a wanker! Many players have done this. Matthaus had the class to applaud Man Utd as they lifted the trophy, literally as they lifted it and went mental the guy was clapping them and not in any way sarcastically.

PLF, I mentioned only two Rangers players, and gave reasons for both.

I would love to slap Matthaus, Classic D. Haven't liked him since I was a kid.

Most of the celtic team but I shall pick the ones i have good reason to sigle out.

John Hartson- Fat lazy Elbowing prick, sort of guy that would kick you when you are down.
375.jpg

Neil Lennon- Got a face that makes you wanna be a violent person, hes reminds me of the pringle adverts!!!!!Also he done something similer to what Lovenkrands did, simulation .The guy is just full of controversial moments.
neil-lennon-celtic-iv.jpg

He is also a fair player and always gets on great with people of authority
22lenb.jpg

lennonpartickoff.jpg

Stillian Petrov- Can this guy stay on his feet long enough, if you breath in his direction he will fallover. The guy has football talent no doubt about it but for some reason prefers to act like hes near a swimming pool all the time.

phead_001110.jpg

Would you call that biased.

Last edited:

Couldn't agree with you more, Cloud - I can't stand most of the Celtic team! Hartson is a fat wanker, Lennon is a ginger twonk and Petrov is a diving bastard!

rockykabir said:
Bowyer...I wouldn't slap him...rather, I'll like to knock him out fresh.

:applause:

Dennis Wise. I'd like to get a couple of mates and a transit van. Chloroform the little shit and drive him to a remote countryside location that I have in mind. Strip him and then all kick the shit out of him under a tree. Then leave him to rot.

marukomu said:
Dennis Wise. I'd like to get a couple of mates and a transit van. Chloroform the little shit and drive him to a remote countryside location that I have in mind. Strip him and then all kick the shit out of him under a tree. Then leave him to rot.

:lmao: :applause: :lmao:

Phil Thompson

philthompsonPA.JPG

Why is he a Sky Sports News panelist!? He is bias. He talks shit. "Gerrard-this" and "Gerrard-that". Hates all other teams. Still thinks it's 1978. Makes love to photos of Ian Rush instead of his wife.

hahahhaha that last bit is hillarious.

capt.sge.drm47.040405100315.photo00.photo.default-287x384.jpg

Anyone?

He's my most hated Turkish player.

More to come when I can think of..

Id like to say from a non biased fan a few of the Arsenal players after the Van Nistelrooy missed penalty gave me a bad taste for them. Sure they are two sides that dont get on but the way some of the Arsenal players were over RVN was a bit disgracefull.
_39363748_angrykeown.jpg

Don't get me wrong RVN can be a bit of a dirty player when he wants but to act this way can't really do much else than make any player be a target to be Smacked upside the head.

PLF said:

Yea totally agree by far the most disliked Turk I can think of.

Last edited:

gallardo_3.jpg

What an ugly fucker. Just look at him. This picture isn't even all that bad, the jersey doesn't offend me.

gallardo.jpg

Just look at this one. He's so fucking ugly. And that jersey just boils my blood. Gallardo is such a shitty player, he thinks he's the God of River Plate and is team captain, how the fuck is this fucker captain of this team? just shows the low quality of River. This stupid guy, when he smiles I get so mad, I hate seeing stupid smiling Gallardo why doesn't he fucking go die, maybe I can cut his mouth off and he can';t fucking smile I hate this fucker and his whole team which is a shit team (except Patino and Falcao Garcia).

48.jpg

SEE HOW FUCKING UGLY THEY ALL ARE! what a bad fucking team!

Last edited:

^...so you want to slap them because they're not sexy enough for you?.... <_>

He's a hardcore Boca fan and wants to slap all the River players except Colombian ones. His two biases contradict :lmao:

But 200pesos, I'm with you bro on Marcelo Gallardo. The guy gets on my nerves!! Hate the lil fucker and I don't even have a general dislike for River and their players.

@Cloud, agree. The whole Van Nistelrooy situation made me want to get up and slap the shit out of Keown, Lauren whose a fucking a Thug! and several other players. That's not to say Van the Man is a saint.. cuz he's not. He's far from it but a much better and more stable guy than that psycho Martin Keown.

I woulnd't care, but he smiles so fucking much! He's a River player, if he keeps his head down no smile all the time looking ashamed, I'd be fine with it. Patino does it, he realizes his team is shit, but he pities the amateurs and stays there. And yes Gallardo's defeinitely not sexy at all, what an ugly FUCKER!

ninjabreakz said:
Phil Thompson

philthompsonPA.JPG

Why is he a Sky Sports News panelist!? He is bias. He talks shit. "Gerrard-this" and "Gerrard-that". Hates all other teams. Still thinks it's 1978. Makes love to photos of Ian Rush instead of his wife.

LOL:applause: :applause:

why have liverpool players got huge noses? Thompson, Rush, Aldrige, Hammann, every other big nosed bastard that's ever played for them.

sfnmou01.jpg

"Shhhh i'm too good looking to be slapped..."

329_1.jpg

"I bent down and slapped the sonofabitch like this..."

r37085_92688.jpg

"yes I deserved it..."

first of all materazzi because he's really a shit.. his only aim is to hurt people!! I don't mind what he did to shevchenko.. but is what he did to cirillo after inter-siena that gets on my nerves..
materazzi didn't play even a minute of that match, but he kept shouting against his opponents, especially against cirillo.. at the end of the game, he waited for cirillo to leave the field then he hit cirillo hard in his face, with the only aim to hurt him..

NO EXCUSES..
materazzi.jpg

this man deserves to be slapped several times..

and, well, I like RVN very much, but he deserves to be slapped for the way he dives.. he's the best in the business, he's way better than inzaghi..
ruuddive6af.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom