• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Who's doin SAT's

jord@n

Championship
21 October 2006
Birmingham
Arsenal
Is it just me or am i witho thers ? and if you did what teir paper did you do ? I did 5-7 :)

Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
Tranmere Rovers
Talk about impatience, you've only given it an hour!! They're probably revising!!

ash

DeMinistrator
21 March 2004
London
Man Utd
Is it just me or am i witho thers ? and if you did what teir paper did you do ? I did 5-7 :)
LOLZA! ROFL!
FOTSOMCLMFAO!

Are you Year 9 right? Was it good, and why aren't you doing the 6-8 paper for Maths like me and rk and Ninjabreakz

Good luck, remember your Pyhtagoras from your trigonometry LOL!

Ahhh... I'm releasing the stress from a hard nights revising.

And BTW, you aren't talking about American Uni SATs are you my man J0rdan?

200_pesos

Guille, no te olvidare!!!
1 July 2005
New York, NY
Boca Juniors, Legia
took my sat a year ago in 11th grade (im assuming youre in america)

Got a 2,020, 630 math 690 critical reading 700 writing

Good luck on yours

ash

DeMinistrator
21 March 2004
London
Man Utd
In UK the SATs are different FOTSOMCLMFAO!

They are taken when you are 6/7 years old, 10/11 years old and 13/14 years old. Silly govt. thingy bob to see schools are doing well. I welcome it, good practice for the real exams.

Top Bottom