• Again: Talk about cracks or if a certain mod works on a cracked game and we will cut off your puny little pirate dicks.
  • Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

Why are there no mods in the News and current afairs section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

juventus11

:mrgreen: Why isnt there any mods in the section of New and current afairs?

pls answear this.

B

babs

Because noones been assigned to it yet, the admins still have full control.

S

Starsky

Me and Chris Wright used to be great mates when I was a mod.

[07:26:34 PM] John: right, i'll do that in a minute
[07:26:41 PM] CW: good
[07:28:52 PM] CW: i am off then matey, cya later
[07:29:06 PM] John: ok, seeya
[07:29:11 PM] John: cheers for the help
[07:29:16 PM] CW: ;)

See that little wink? He blatantly wanted my BUM!

S

Starsky

Starsky and Hutch's "mod fact" #2- Hutch, Boro and CW used to have a regular chat EVERY Sunday as Chris Wright prepared his weekly Predicts speech...

[07:44:37 PM] John: i've obviously touched you up the wrong way, I
apologise
[07:44:46 PM] CW: you havent touched me at all, perv
[07:44:59 PM] Boro: ive missed you two on msn
[07:45:09 PM] CW: like a hole in hte head?
[07:45:09 PM] Boro: sundays havent been the same
[07:45:18 PM] CW: or genuinely?
[07:45:23 PM] Boro: bit of both
[07:45:31 PM] John: I've missed you a bit
[07:45:42 PM] CW: its just not been the same

Ahhhhh, best time of my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Starsky

Milanista said:
Starsky i'll be your mole if i get elected. Remember what i told you last night.
Starsky and Hutch's "mod fact" #3- Milanista is more powerful than George Bush....

[05:42:51 AM] stefano.scag: u know hes my brother right
[05:42:54 AM] John: yeah
[05:43:05 AM] stefano.scag: you touch him, and my boys will be over you
[05:43:22 AM] John: I also have boys
[05:43:28 AM] stefano.scag: not italian ones

danwin

Oak Hard
1 December 2003
Wow Milanista really is in the Mafia! Can I be a mod? My favorite current affair is with a ladyboy called Juan.

Last edited:

CW

C Dub
Founding Member
6 October 2001
Liverpool
Starsky said:
[05:43:22 AM] John: I also have boys
In a Michael Jackson style?

Be careful what you say John

There will be mods appointed tonight and they will be a collection of current mods so I do not need any more applicants

G

gunnerglory

I want to Mod it. Let me do it. I, me here chris, I'll do the modding. I have the skills and the tools.

CW

C Dub
Founding Member
6 October 2001
Liverpool
juventus11 said:
But that isnt fair to other members no only I want to its other members like Danwin,Gunplay ETC. dont, and anyway im usually on the forum, I know my bro says to you dont make me a Mod but he just does it to piss me off so i cant have fun if you have a bigger bro they do that to you.
And I would want an 11 year old Moderator because....?

G

gunnerglory

Chris - We need to talk this over on MSN, mano on mano, think of the advantages of my being a Mod, it would make me steady Chris, this is my cfhance to finally get a bite of the grapes Chris, the freshest juice from the creme de la creme, the cream de la crop, the soup de jour. Please think about this. I'll do a good job I promise.

S

Starsky

Grim told me you were about 24. But then again, Grim is a big fat paedo and I am going to block him.....now.

J

juventus11

WTF does everyone talk about me on msn Jesus I be you guys want to come like kidnapp me FUCk.

S

Starsky

juventus11 said:
WTF does everyone talk about me on msn Jesus I be you guys want to come like kidnapp me FUCk.
Do you realise that last night you replied to that password reminder on the temporary Evo-Web with "OK THANKS" ?
As I'm the owner of the forum, it send the reply to me, quoting the original reminder with your username and password. :applause: :lol:
MONG!
I did try to hack into your MSN but you obviously have different passwords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom