Why are there no mods in the News and current afairs section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

juventus11

:mrgreen: Why isnt there any mods in the section of New and current afairs?

pls answear this.

Because noones been assigned to it yet, the admins still have full control.

Me and Chris Wright used to be great mates when I was a mod.

[07:26:34 PM] John: right, i'll do that in a minute
[07:26:41 PM] CW: good
[07:28:52 PM] CW: i am off then matey, cya later
[07:29:06 PM] John: ok, seeya
[07:29:11 PM] John: cheers for the help
[07:29:16 PM] CW: ;)

See that little wink? He blatantly wanted my BUM!

Starsky and Hutch's "mod fact" #2- Hutch, Boro and CW used to have a regular chat EVERY Sunday as Chris Wright prepared his weekly Predicts speech...

[07:44:37 PM] John: i've obviously touched you up the wrong way, I
apologise
[07:44:46 PM] CW: you havent touched me at all, perv
[07:44:59 PM] Boro: ive missed you two on msn
[07:45:09 PM] CW: like a hole in hte head?
[07:45:09 PM] Boro: sundays havent been the same
[07:45:18 PM] CW: or genuinely?
[07:45:23 PM] Boro: bit of both
[07:45:31 PM] John: I've missed you a bit
[07:45:42 PM] CW: its just not been the same

Ahhhhh, best time of my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Milanista said:
Starsky i'll be your mole if i get elected. Remember what i told you last night.

Starsky and Hutch's "mod fact" #3- Milanista is more powerful than George Bush....

[05:42:51 AM] stefano.scag: u know hes my brother right
[05:42:54 AM] John: yeah
[05:43:05 AM] stefano.scag: you touch him, and my boys will be over you
[05:43:22 AM] John: I also have boys
[05:43:28 AM] stefano.scag: not italian ones

Wow Milanista really is in the Mafia! Can I be a mod? My favorite current affair is with a ladyboy called Juan.

Last edited:
Starsky said:
[05:43:22 AM] John: I also have boys

In a Michael Jackson style?

Be careful what you say John

There will be mods appointed tonight and they will be a collection of current mods so I do not need any more applicants

I want to Mod it. Let me do it. I, me here chris, I'll do the modding. I have the skills and the tools.

juventus11 said:
But that isnt fair to other members no only I want to its other members like Danwin,Gunplay ETC. dont, and anyway im usually on the forum, I know my bro says to you dont make me a Mod but he just does it to piss me off so i cant have fun if you have a bigger bro they do that to you.

And I would want an 11 year old Moderator because....?

Chris - We need to talk this over on MSN, mano on mano, think of the advantages of my being a Mod, it would make me steady Chris, this is my cfhance to finally get a bite of the grapes Chris, the freshest juice from the creme de la creme, the cream de la crop, the soup de jour. Please think about this. I'll do a good job I promise.

Grim told me you were about 24. But then again, Grim is a big fat paedo and I am going to block him.....now.

WTF does everyone talk about me on msn Jesus I be you guys want to come like kidnapp me FUCk.

juventus11 said:
WTF does everyone talk about me on msn Jesus I be you guys want to come like kidnapp me FUCk.

Do you realise that last night you replied to that password reminder on the temporary Evo-Web with "OK THANKS" ?
As I'm the owner of the forum, it send the reply to me, quoting the original reminder with your username and password. :applause: :lol:
MONG!
I did try to hack into your MSN but you obviously have different passwords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom