Why Castello and Valery!!

C

callyfresh

Im new to the Pro scene and this may seem like a stupid question to all you avid pes gamers, however when starting a masters league game, do i really need to start with the standard unknown players ie, Castello (Spelling??) and Valery. On *** its extremley difficult to win with these guys. Granted i could go down a level, but this is too easy, hold :r1: and your in on goal!! Any suggestions would be great! :(

You don't have to start with these players, but if you want to play with real players, you'll have to start a new master league.

When you are choosing the options for your master league, (im assuming this is PES6) There should be a setting mentioning something about players, on this option, you should choose "Match Mode Players."

Now when you start your Master League, you should have your team's real players.

Excellent - Now i can pair Shevchenko with Jeffers!! Hum... Could be an interesting thread right there!? Weird and wonderful partnerships! Anyways, cheers Lightening :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh if you are really good... u can win the div 2 on top player with these guys

not kidding, i've almost done it (finish second)

Buy Edingson & Cellini when they're 17 - I was so chuffed to see those guys available again :)

callyfresh said:
Im new to the Pro scene and this may seem like a stupid question to all you avid pes gamers, however when starting a masters league game, do i really need to start with the standard unknown players ie, Castello (Spelling??) and Valery. On *** its extremley difficult to win with these guys. Granted i could go down a level, but this is too easy, hold :r1: and your in on goal!! Any suggestions would be great! :(

Go from *** to ***** and see how much more joy you'll be getting from this game... seriously to me 5 star is more playable than 3 or 4 Stars, dunno why but it is (personally), i dont even get chances at goal in masterleague with original players on 3 stars, but on five i most times score 2, 3 goals in a match. its got something to do with cpu more defensive and not attacking on 3 stars and the opposite on 5, therefore allowing you to counter most times ;)... give it a try

Can't beat the classic players:

Ivarov, Kelsen (3rd choice crap)
Eddingson, Stremer, Vornander, Nachdecal, Valeny
Cellini, Minanda, Espimas, Macco, Burchet
Castello, Barota

Missed a few out :( hmmm

callyfresh said:

use the pesfan editor you can change names and stats of valeny etc.

dont go knocking the old guard, they just me promoted first season of watfords master leauge campaign on 5 stars (with the aid of berbatov as an important loan signing.

Valeny and Castolo are the main players in my ML team. Top player too.

Valeny in a centre back partnership with Jaric and Castolo in a withdrawn CF position supporting Ordaz. Minada and Dodo are my midfield battlers and i swear Espimas has improved incredible. Ruskin is a monster too, works well with Forque on the left.

Valeny in a centre back partnership with Jaric and Castolo in a withdrawn CF position supporting Ordaz. Minada and Dodo are my midfield battlers and i swear Espimas has improved incredible. Ruskin is a monster too, works well with Forque on the left.
Dodo is class! :)

Yeah he is. He scored the winner in extra time 2nd Division cup final match.

Was brilliant. Great skill from the great DMF.

I started using him as a DMF at the start of my ML season, then decided to use him as CMF in my second season and his been execellent! His stats are not even that great, but he still plays really well!

Yeah, he feels really comfortable on the ball, he has decent speed on and off the ball aswell and also seems to be in the right positions.

Those guys are legends of their own. Top players for any club. Many bitter sweet experiences through time and history with these guys.

Back
Top Bottom