Why did ???? get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hes asked where he could get WE7i off the web

and if people read the rules u get no warnings just a straight ban for doin such things

That's fair enough but I thought there was gonna be a thread in here explaining why each card was given when they're handed out. Otherwise there's just gonna be questions all the time.

I still want to know why kingsly was temporarily banned.

we will have to have a chat with him

JB theres a thread in the staff forum about bookings and Reds i guess its not public because its not really important for anybody to know why except the person who gets banned and hes sent an email anyway

Not sure if anyone would mind that much :).

Hassan is back, I don't think he knew what he was asking for to be fair.

I (almost) do mind that much, grrr.

If we campaign for long enough (it IS in your best interests after all, do you really want a new thread each time someone gets a card) to make that card thread public, will we get it?

Please??

Why did Joost and GG get banned????
Joost was very original and GG tried so hard to be original...
Every society that takes itself serious has a need for a certain degree of harmless anarchy... they provided it for evo-web...it happened when i was on holiday...what happened???

They wanted it to be difficult for them to return... perhaps they are easily tempted to suckle at the teat that is EVO-WEB.

Sorry Jack, my response was in reply to, "Imagine Tony Blair got sacked tomorrow and no-one knew why".

We should report what's going on with bannings etc. I think.

I know that's what your response was to, I was being sarcastic, lol... Never mind never mind... ;)

So does this mean the cards thread will be made public then (after any inappropriate-for-us-mere-mortals-to-see content is removed)? Or is this an April Fool's... Hmmm.

Love the sig by the way, LOL, poor old ThomasGOAL... :mryellow:

thx everyone for giving me another chance.... , ill be more carefull again.....

THX ;)

Jack Bauer said:
I know that's what your response was to, I was being sarcastic, lol... Never mind never mind... ;)

Ah sorry, sarcasm and I didn't detect it, something is wrong, very very wrong...

Jack Bauer said:
So does this mean the cards thread will be made public then (after any inappropriate-for-us-mere-mortals-to-see content is removed)? Or is this an April Fool's... Hmmm.

I'll discuss with the other lovely admins and mods the best way to do this.

Jack Bauer said:
Love the sig by the way, LOL, poor old ThomasGOAL... :mryellow:

Blame Babelfish :).

People get banned and warned for good reasons. but sometimes I feel this site should be used exclusively by church going "goody two shoes" who've never spent a night with a lady!!

The mods wan't humourless robots Posting here.

PS-I'm not bitter.

ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
People get banned and warned for good reasons. but sometimes I feel this site should be used exclusively by church going "goody two shoes" who've never spent a night with a lady!!

PS-I'm not bitter.

And I thought we both were through with that...:roll:

Kezz said:
ZZZZ VAPOUR said:

PS-I'm not bitter.

And I thought we both were through with that...:roll:
Me and you are "through with that" Kezz. As for Mart.............

Yeah that's right mate. :roll:

It wasn't me that marked your post I just went ahead with the booking. If you can't discuss things without going off on one and calling people fucking idiots that's not my fault and has nowt to do with 'humour'.

Grow up.

Mart said:
Yeah that's right mate. :roll:

It wasn't me that marked your post I just went ahead with the booking. If you can't discuss things without going off on one and calling people fucking idiots that's not my fault and has nowt to do with 'humour'.

Grow up.
Chill out mart, My choice of language was harsh granted.......But The guy was ruining a perfectly good thread!!

Ps- It's news to me, that you're a Mod in the games section!..........You seldom post there!!!!!!

I am chilled, honestly. I was just pointing out that I was the 3rd person who thought it deserved a warning so I went ahead and warned.

I'm a mod everywhere and although I seldom post at the moment, I do read a lot.

I just banned C.Ronaldo 11 because he continually flamed and posted poorly after recieving a yellow card and because he had already been previously banned under the name of "Kensh|n" something I just discovered.

This guy is a horrible poster and will not be missed.

Thanks a lot for telling us why but, more importantly, thanks for banning the idiot.
mrpurple.gif

eatontj said:
I just banned C.Ronaldo 11 because he continually flamed and posted poorly after recieving a yellow card and because he had already been previously banned under the name of "Kensh|n" something I just discovered.

This guy is a horrible poster and will not be missed.

Thank you very much eaton, I hated that cocky bastard, never had a good word to say about anyone, and constantly pissed everyone off.

If I had been paying more attention I would have banned him much earlier... I HATE THAT MOTHER FUCKER.

eatontj said:
If I had been paying more attention I would have banned him much earlier... I HATE THAT MOTHER FUCKER.
that's the reasonable and clinical behaviour we want to see from a mod. ;)

eatontj said:

On that note. Pirezz banned coz i believe him to be Kensh|n after an IP check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom