Why extra-time, penalties online?

newblood8

League 2
3 August 2003
Gladbeck, Germany
Schalke 04, Liverpool FC
I play quite often against people who always want penalties and extra-time. What for? A win on penalties goes down as a draw anyway. What´s the use of extra-time for them?

Then again, why do some people only want to play 5 min.? I hosted a game yesterday and when we set the settings the guy went "5 min.". I said, "then, bye" and he went. ???

5 min because people want to play as many games as possible to win as many points, since the ranking is based merely on points, not on win percentage or game number. They should calculate the points based on a simple equation which envolved number of matches, win % and points. It wouldn't be that hard...

and as for pens you get points for them and dont lose any if you lose a penalty match. So you draw and then get 'bonus' points for winning the penalty series.

tiktiktiktik said:
and as for pens you get points for them and dont lose any if you lose a penalty match. So you draw and then get 'bonus' points for winning the penalty series.

penalties are so gay ;)

They really gay

i hate it

Also Konami and sony should change the points system coz its becoming very gay now.

Most people i have seen who have a good win % are low ranked becuase of this points crap.

Back
Top Bottom