Not open for further replies.

pes4lyfe

Champions League
4 July 2011
Same as FIFA 10,11..

KNow why?

Because the easiest way to score and to make good cahcnes is:

Counter attack.

And in fact not even counter attack just luck.

This is how it goes you can have all the possesion in the world and try to make chances with ball in opponent half and make lots off pressure...they get the ball kick it upfield and then 1v1 with your goalkeeper....time after time afer time.

So for all I know I am playing a rubbish player but he has had 6 1v1 and scored most off them. I had all possession but hard to get clear shot in goal.

Well maybe there is a way to edit formations to prevent these counter attacks or have more players sit back and deeper.

But IMO this is a MAJOR flaw off the game and can be over exploted.

It is almost impossible to break down opponents with men behind ball but a quick boot up field counter and its easy chance.

Good solid gameplay and hard work is not rewarded but stupid counter attacks are. The gameplay is not real at all.

When you play old PES games 9/10 the best player not only wins but has the most chances, best chances etc..

but in FIFA it has minimal to do with skill, just whoever happens to get the most 1v1 2v2 3v2 etc situations is most likely to win the game. Thats what it boils down to in the end.

Yes you can score more than 1 way but its rare most goals are 1v1 with keeper and inside the box.

Overall what im saying is its like this:

It seems to me 90% of goals are from counter attack 1v1 with gk type situations.

You can make 20 passes, play nice football, do some skills, beat 3 players on the wing, get to edge of box then lose ball then other team can do 1 pass to half way line, then 1v1 with gk, especially if they have a fast forward who cant be caught.

So basically you have worked hard for nothing they have done nothing to get a great scoring chance

Hard work is not rewarded luck is.

Last edited:
I should add most games play out the same every time, every attack is the same.

The gameplay can be fun at times but has minimal variation.

Every game feels like the last game, every goal has been seen before.

For me with old PES every game was different, every goal was unique.

Only reason Im quite angry is at 1st I was in love with the game and thought it was gonna be best game ever, now im realising I just hadnt gave it enough time. So Im pretty upset.

Just sounds like moaning really :|

Maybe your just having issues with Tactical defending?

Im not sure. Should I switch it back to fifa 11 defending?

I felt same in fifa 10,11 anyway it was always same goals, same games, counters etc..1v1....every game.

I thought this game was different but it seems perhaps not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom