Why is it soooo sloooow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dickhead

Non-League
22 March 2005
Anyone else find that PES6 (360) is slow? Is it lag? Is it something to do with the programming?

I just cant figure it out, it feels like the game takes a second to respond to the controller.

Its cant be my connection ( 10 meg ) because pro evo 5 ( pc ) online is flawless. ( oh and it plays better also, i tried it this morning and the difference is amazing ).

This game has really let me down, i really have tried to like it and am still doing so, but something just isnt right with it.

Its more painfull and frustrating to play than enjoyable.

dickhead said:
Anyone else find that PES6 (360) is slow? Is it lag? Is it something to do with the programming?

I just cant figure it out, it feels like the game takes a second to respond to the controller.

Its cant be my connection ( 10 meg ) because pro evo 5 ( pc ) online is flawless. ( oh and it plays better also, i tried it this morning and the difference is amazing ).

This game has really let me down, i really have tried to like it and am still doing so, but something just isnt right with it.

Its more painfull and frustrating to play than enjoyable.

How have you managed to get the game already?

yes I find it slower than the PS2 PES6 version, maybe its the wireless controllers, but never found that on PES5 running through the 360. The game is slower anyway as Konami have made it that way compared to the WE10 version, but I do find it that bit unresponsive as I said in the other thread.

He's right, there's a delay of like 100ms until the players actually respond to the controller.

Ferraritim said:
Yeah right.

And you who are to tell me where i got it from?

I suggest you stay off my threads in future

God i cannot stand people like you.

I have spoken to loads of people who have their retail copies of the game.

Your just a little kid who cant handle that, so you come on forums and act like an idiot.

Last edited:
dickhead said:
And you who are to tell me where i got it from?

I suggest you stay off my threads in future

God i cannot stand people like you.

I have spoken to loads of people who have their retail copies of the game.

Your just a little kid who cant handle that, so you come on forums and act like an idiot.

shut up you muppet

how dare you critacise someone, he may have a copy how you know he is playing a copy?

i think that we should all wait untill we have all played it then we can make a decision, i have just got my 360 and cant wait till friday to play it, if its no good i have my ps2 and all real kits and names, but at the end of the day we r all PRO EVO MAD THATS WHY WE ALL MEET UP TO TALK ABOUT IT, so who realy cares what console its on as long as its PRO HAPPY DAYS TO US ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom