Why is my stadium empty?(Please Help)

B

bones1971

Just got PES 5. I love it. But why is it that there is crowd noise, but they are no people in the stands. I selected the three stars under attendance in the option menu. Set the support to neutral. Their there during the entrance scenes, and they make noise during the game. But, the seats appear empty during the game.? Any ideas?

That's the way it's meant to be. It's been introduced to the PS2 version this summer (WE9) in order to reduce slowdowns. It's a shame they didn't tweak it for the Xbox and PC version, but there's nothing to be done about it, sorry.

I wonder if someone will attempt to fix that with a future option file? Wolf maybe? Because it looks silly.

As per usual us PC fans have to suffer because the game is written for an ageing inferior console version and simply ported across. Thank god this time next year the PS3 and Xbox 360 will be here with superior power and hopefully a half decent PC version will be a result .

Several camera views allow you to play and see the spectators at the same time.

lazy simple as. I can understand about the slowdown issue on the PS2. But as usual, PC players suffer because of their emphasis on the PS2 version and lazy porting over to the PC

as it was mentioned somewhere else,....why not change the empty seats for crowd...that would mean the stadiums would always be crowded

download lod mixer, brings back crowd. hurrah!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom