Why is the 360 version the only one that lags online?

pred

Non-League
8 June 2006
Whats up with PES games networking/netcode ? I can't stand playing PES 2007 online because of the lag, but I can't get enough of it playings against friends offline

i never get lag online on the xbox, sometimes you get the odd lag with notifications. but just set your status to busy and there will not be any lagg nor more

It's worse on the ps2, the whole game feels different online.

worse on ps2? thats hard to believe after seeing how everyone praises PES, especially on ps2. Don't get me wrong, I love this game...but the netcode is wack. its the only game i lag online in. Not to mention, I often play against my friend who lives in the same state as me with 6mb up/down cable

Dude even on the PC i get lag! PS2 games were terrible online when I used to try and play those. I find most 360 games work nicely online. Motorstorm on PS3 was a joke for lag the other night! Shit!

ps2 version is laggy online in every match of pes (not terrible lag or anything but noticible) i only just bought 360 version about 3months ago (everyone i knew said it was crap so i didnt bother with it as i already had ps2 version, seriously they must be mental lol its MILES better on 360 imo)and i havent had any lag yet apart from when i get a notification when a friend sends me a message etc

In most peoples opinion the gameplay took a step backwards on the 360 version. I for 1 think it did. Slower, seemingly less responsive and annoying Ballooning shots over the cross bar having only just tapped the Shot button....

In most peoples opinion the gameplay took a step backwards on the 360 version. I for 1 think it did. Slower, seemingly less responsive and annoying Ballooning shots over the cross bar having only just tapped the Shot button....

that is the same reason i like it :D

i like slower more realistic gameplay so i prefer not being able to score from outside the area with ease like you can on the ps2 version. the one main thing that lets down the 360 version is the terrible keepers (i really like them on ps2 even though most dont lol)

Back
Top Bottom