Why Japan wear blue? + Which player played in five leagues?

MegriM®

Fenerbahce Fan
17 August 2003
Istanbul
Fenerbahce
Netherlands wear orange although it is not in their flag.

The colour comes from the House of Orange-Nassau, an aristocratic family
that is often assocaited with the founding of a independent Dutch state and to which the current Dutch royal family are a part of. Orange was of course the colour of their household, and is hence the colour of the royal family.

Willem II, a former King of the Netherlands and member of the House of
Oranje-Nissau is named after a Dutch football club in Tilburg, where his
army bases were located whilst he was a commander of the Dutch Army during the Belgian uprising in the 19th century.

Italy wears blue also because it is the colour of Savoia, the ruling house of Italy from 1861 to 1946. Until the end of the second world war, the Italian flag always had the Savoy coat of arms in the centre, and it was only after the family were overthrown,and the Italian Republic established in 1946, that the plain tricolor was adopted as the national flag.

But why Japan wears blue?

Another question i want to ask, which player played in top five leagues of Europe; England, Italy, Spain, Germany and France? I know there is one but i can't find it.

Waiting your posts..

I know a player who played in france , portugal , england , spain and germany it's Mustapha Hadji .

about japan national teams's uniform:

japan island is arounded with sea.
blue is lucky color for japan national team.
at berlin olympic 1936, we beated swedish national team.
from late of 80s to begining of 90s, we wore red uniform.
that was unlucky color and very similar to korean one.

i cant agree with the origin comes from army color.
most of us want to waste all weapons and break us-jap army agreement...

I've heard about the association of Japan's blue kit with the Emperor's national guards.Ever heard of Brasil changing their original white away kit to the current blue ones cos the white ones brought bad luck? Interesting indeed.

phrase said:
I've heard about the association of Japan's blue kit with the Emperor's national guards.Ever heard of Brasil changing their original white away kit to the current blue ones cos the white ones brought bad luck? Interesting indeed.

actually the white shirt was even their home shirt

Our flag doesn't have green in it, but we have white kit with green trim and vice versa. Does anybody know why?

Is it possible that this is due to us having a lot of forests in the country?

total said:
Our flag doesn't have green in it, but we have white kit with green trim and vice versa. Does anybody know why?

Is it possible that this is due to us having a lot of forests in the country?

commedy avator:lol:

After the Maracana game in 1950, people said the white kit would always remember us of that day, and bring us bad luck.

After that, Brazil is supposed to never have a white kit again.

Back
Top Bottom