• Again: Talk about cracks or if a certain mod works on a cracked game and we will cut off your puny little pirate dicks.
  • Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

why no saves

Status
Not open for further replies.

fevernova

Non-League
2 August 2003
i cant belive they striped so much from the 360 version. does anyone know why they removed the save replay's ?
 

bluemonkeymagic

League 1
27 April 2003
Birmingham
i reckon it has something to do with the fact the 360 is a more powerful machine, or maybe becuase the discs are a bigger capacity...or ultimately perhaps its down to a 20gb hdd simply not being big enough...
 
H

hoowl

Guest
it's a new game, they use the same engine as pes5 but because if the new archetiture they have to write most of it from scratch so you cant say they've stripped things from a new game. It is a shame that things haven't been included but I'd rather it came out now it it's currnet state than in 6 months time with editing features ect.
 

cowden_harley

MOANING PRICK
3 October 2003
Central Park
Cowdenbeath FC
bluemonkeymagic said:
i reckon it has something to do with the fact the 360 is a more powerful machine, or maybe becuase the discs are a bigger capacity...or ultimately perhaps its down to a 20gb hdd simply not being big enough...
What a ridiculous statement!

Nothing about the 360 is anything to do with no replay saves. :lmao:

You can save clips on various other 360 games its laziness folks.

But i dont think its that big a deal. I cant remember the last time I saevd a goal.
 

bluemonkeymagic

League 1
27 April 2003
Birmingham
cowden_harley said:
What a ridiculous statement!

Nothing about the 360 is anything to do with no replay saves. :lmao:

You can save clips on various other 360 games its laziness folks.

But i dont think its that big a deal. I cant remember the last time I saevd a goal.
i love the inability to get sarcasm on this website

I used to love evo-web but seriously they should start filtering idiots
 

Tom

Administratør
Staff
12 December 2001
Hamburg
bluemonkeymagic said:
i love the inability to get sarcasm on this website

I used to love evo-web but seriously they should start filtering idiots
That's totally uncalled for... :roll:

Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom