why no saves

Status
Not open for further replies.

fevernova

Non-League
2 August 2003
i cant belive they striped so much from the 360 version. does anyone know why they removed the save replay's ?

i reckon it has something to do with the fact the 360 is a more powerful machine, or maybe becuase the discs are a bigger capacity...or ultimately perhaps its down to a 20gb hdd simply not being big enough...

it's a new game, they use the same engine as pes5 but because if the new archetiture they have to write most of it from scratch so you cant say they've stripped things from a new game. It is a shame that things haven't been included but I'd rather it came out now it it's currnet state than in 6 months time with editing features ect.

bluemonkeymagic said:
i reckon it has something to do with the fact the 360 is a more powerful machine, or maybe becuase the discs are a bigger capacity...or ultimately perhaps its down to a 20gb hdd simply not being big enough...

What a ridiculous statement!

Nothing about the 360 is anything to do with no replay saves. :lmao:

You can save clips on various other 360 games its laziness folks.

But i dont think its that big a deal. I cant remember the last time I saevd a goal.

cowden_harley said:
What a ridiculous statement!

Nothing about the 360 is anything to do with no replay saves. :lmao:

You can save clips on various other 360 games its laziness folks.

But i dont think its that big a deal. I cant remember the last time I saevd a goal.

i love the inability to get sarcasm on this website

I used to love evo-web but seriously they should start filtering idiots

bluemonkeymagic said:
i love the inability to get sarcasm on this website

I used to love evo-web but seriously they should start filtering idiots

That's totally uncalled for... :roll:

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom