Why there is no FIFA11 PC editing section?

Most probably never gonna happen. Having this FIFA smalltalk section is as far as we're willing to go compromise-wise without losing focus on what made us what we are today in the first place. Although we enjoy both games, we don't want to cater both parties. After all, this is Evo-Web, we'd like to keep that identity as pure as possible.

Most probably never gonna happen. Having this FIFA smalltalk section is as far as we're willing to go compromise-wise without losing focus on what made us what we are today in the first place. Although we enjoy both games, we don't want to cater both parties. After all, this is Evo-Web, we'd like to keep that identity as pure as possible.

So this means what?

You are not going to allow that PES editors post their work on fifa 11 here, i´m hoping that´s not the case.

ps. By the way, i´m a member of soccergaming :EASY:.

So this means what?

You are not going to allow that PES editors post their work on fifa 11 here, i´m hoping that´s not the case.

ps. By the way, i´m a member of soccergaming :EASY:.

I didn't say we don't allow it. Of course we do :) People will have to use this FIFA sub-forum for everything that's related to FIFA, though, as we're not planning on giving it an editing sub-area for its own.

Last edited:
I don't like soccergaming, but I love EVO-WEB, so I'd very like to have a small FIFA editing section here!^^

Back
Top Bottom