why was my thread deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddevils

Banned
18 June 2005
ok iam new here(well i have signed up ages ago but iam just starting to post) but why was my "this game is WAAAAY too easy" deleted? :/ is it cause it sais something bad about the game?:roll: this is ridicules

No its because we have a "GAMEPLAY DISCUSSION THREAD" were, you may not have realised this, you can post your opinion on the game! No need for another thread to share your 'wisdom' or this thread either, pm a mod and ask!

There really are some idiots on this forum

tiktiktiktik said:
No its because we have a "GAMEPLAY DISCUSSION THREAD" were, you may not have realised this, you can post your opinion on the game! No need for another thread to share your 'wisdom' or this thread either, pm a mod and ask!

There really are some idiots on this forum

then what r we supposed to discuss here? this part is called "games discussion" and i am discussing the game, the thread was about how easy it was and i was asking for other peoples opinion

anyway can u give me a link to the gameplay forum

btw whats the point in calling me an idiot? just cause i didnt see that gameplay forum? i am asking so i can get help so next time i wont make the same mistake

It was deleted because it was a pointless thread (much like this one I might add) that turned into an argument between yourself and another user, thus making it even more pointless and leading to its deletion.

That do ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom