Votes: 59 72.8%
  • Wide

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
A

Artist

Wich camera do you use playing online? In PES 3 I played with broadcast, then I went to a Portuguese offline tournament and I was the champion, playing in Normal Long camera (PES 4 and PES 5 default). After that tournament I started playing always with Normal Long. It´s a nice camera where you can see the action and where you have much game experience. However you need to use the radar a lot in some situations and that causes some problems sometimes as it makes you play slowly in some situations.

In PES 4 I always continued to play with Normal Long, then I went to Portuguese offline cup and I won it again but the cup was in Wide Camera.. I was champion again and with a new camera again (wich I have never play). However in PES 5 I still playing with Normal Long but I admit I play much better in Wide, however the game experience is gone in wide... something is missing... I play much better but no fun. I am thinking in change the camera but I´m still not sure if I prefer to play much better and score more goals or if I prefer enjoy the game even if I loose... post your opinions.

Yeah,I know exactly what you mean Artist.
I also play much better in wide,but it feels really slow and the radar blocks the far touchline view.
I'd rather play on normal long,as it feels like you are much more involved in the game,whereas on wide,I tend to feel more like a spectator.
I'd rather play on normal long and lose tbh,as for wide just isn't right.
And the least said about broadcast the better I think.

I always play one wide cameraview. But i like normal long for the level of detail. I noticed it's less of a problem if you play on a PC. That way you can still have wide cameraview and a lot of detail because of the higher resolution and the fact that you are closer to the monitor.

I think the gameplay is too fast on normal long. The pace is more realistic on wide in my opinion.

I think playing in Wide is just playing to win (it´s like playing a videogame), while I prefer to use Normal Long as I can really enjoy the game experience and his realism.

Zygalski said:
The word is "symptoms" ;)

symptoms? k mate but I can assure you " I have reasons for it" it´s right... It´s not the first time I see it. Let me say that it´s normal if my english is not that good. I´m Portuguese and I try to speak English the best I can, and in 2 years posting in many International and English forums you´re the first person advertising me for a wrond word. Anyway you understood what I mean eh eh

hmmrz wow
if you play better at wide but you it's only for winning, well you might as well pick a club like RBC to play Brazil players. Eh, excuse me, who cares. People use low details in FPS games just to play better, if they set all to high, it all looks nice and stuff but the game is slower.
Game experience missing in Wide?? err in wide you have a lot more view and better overview on the flanks, your whole team is involved.

Artist said:
symptoms? k mate but I can assure you " I have reasons for it" it´s right... It´s not the first time I see it. Let me say that it´s normal if my english is not that good. I´m Portuguese and I try to speak English the best I can, and in 2 years posting in many International and English forums you´re the first person advertising me for a wrond word. Anyway you understood what I mean eh eh
It was a joke, don't worry. Your English is fine.

Ok Zygalski no probs! eh eh :)

Redjuh, using wide camera you miss some players tricks and that kind of stuff. Yeah, using wide camera you can see the whole team and keep the ball but the game looses a little bit of realism. And yes! Using Wide camera you can beat Brazil with RBC. I never did it but I already beat Brazil with Ukraine or Olympiakos... Playing in wide is much different... is playing to win, much easier; you see all your oponnent attacking players moves and you cover them better, you see where are all of your players and you see them run forward and it´s not possible to see that on the radar when you play in normal long. You just see some circles without legs.

I´ve been playing in Wide in the last days but now I will be back to Normal Long as there will be ESCW qualifiers in Portugal and that will be the camera of the tournament.

Its whatever your comfortable with. Saying you are playing to win when using Wide view is ridiculous! and as somebody who plays regularly in wide view I find it offensive that you say this!

Like we are worse players because we prefer this view? its crazy!

Also we use wide view to play to win?...I don't know about you but I always play to lose! yeah thats right even on other games, I can't get passed the first level because I hate doing well at games! It is much more fun to play to lose!!

You are indeed very cocky and I don't care if you won the world cup with Iran by using the 'player nose camera' in an offline tournament.

You prefer your camera view and I prefer my camera view, get over yourself!

I like to use the Video camera, and give it 'Yeah baby, you like what you see sweet-cheeks, shake dat thing, you wanna stroke it, don't worry baby it won't bite, grrrrrr......' ...........hmmm wait a minute, we talking Pro Evo here? Erm, wide then. :oops: #-o

FD

bbbybx said:
Its whatever your comfortable with. Saying you are playing to win when using Wide view is ridiculous! and as somebody who plays regularly in wide view I find it offensive that you say this!

Like we are worse players because we prefer this view? its crazy!

Also we use wide view to play to win?...I don't know about you but I always play to lose! yeah thats right even on other games, I can't get passed the first level because I hate doing well at games! It is much more fun to play to lose!!

You are indeed very cocky and I don't care if you won the world cup with Iran by using the 'player nose camera' in an offline tournament.

You prefer your camera view and I prefer my camera view, get over yourself!

rotflol you don´t need to be mad. I´m not saying you´re bad because you always playing in wide camera, I´m just saying that I play wide camera when I play PES 5 just as a videogame and not as a simulator. As a videogame I care about win and I play to win and if I don´t win I will be sad. On the other hand playing in Normal Long is just for fun, as a simulator and I just want to enjoy the beauty of the game and play it as real life, so I don´t care if I loose, I just want a good and real match. Hope you understood it now and don´t be mad :) If you play PES 5 as a videogame instead of a simulator, then you should not be mad at a simple... "videogame" son :) Stay well

I'm not Mad at a "videogame" at all - I like the game.

Please don't patronise me again.

you stay well to, and enjoy the game how you see fit.

very funny thread because the author had to find a way to say he won the competitions when it had nothing to do with the subject :D

I vote wide, it's the camera for real players. The radar is an unrealistic scandal, and wide camera was the option of veterans when the radar was avoidable. Unfortunately Konami not only reduced the wide view of the wide camera as made the radar a useful unrealistic feature. Good to see most of PES users still use the realistic colective play camera, although oficial tourneys tend to prefer the camera for kids, that allows closer control of feints and combos and a colective game based on the air force radar.

I use Wide now, much more tactical. And sometimes I shift the camera slightly, like the view on most televised games. Although I can't get the hang of it when 1-1 with the keeper

Artist said:

Redjuh, using wide camera you miss some players tricks and that kind of stuff. Yeah, using wide camera you can see the whole team and keep the ball but the game looses a little bit of realism. And yes! Using Wide camera you can beat Brazil with RBC. I never did it but I already beat Brazil with Ukraine or Olympiakos... Playing in wide is much different... is playing to win, much easier; you see all your oponnent attacking players moves and you cover them better, you see where are all of your players and you see them run forward and it´s not possible to see that on the radar when you play in normal long. You just see some circles without legs.

I´ve been playing in Wide in the last days but now I will be back to Normal Long as there will be ESCW qualifiers in Portugal and that will be the camera of the tournament.

I totally agree with you. I have the same problem, tourneys use normal long. So I'm going to switch aswell. ;)

I rest my case.

Artist said:
using wide camera you can see the whole team and keep the ball but the game looses a little bit of realism. And yes! Using Wide camera you can beat Brazil with RBC. I never did it but I already beat Brazil with Ukraine or Olympiakos... Playing in wide is much different... is playing to win, much easier; you see all your oponnent attacking players moves and you cover them better, you see where are all of your players and you see them run forward and it´s not possible to see that on the radar when you play in normal long.
No offence mate, but this is the most flawed logic I have ever seen. Wide view is playing to win and not realistic because you can see what the other players are doing and you will cover them better.:lmao:

Um, let me know when you have fallen back into reality and I am being serious. Last time I played real football, I had a better view of the attacking players and because of this my teammates and I could cover them easier. Welcome to the real world my friend, teams that win championships, win them because they are very aware of what is going on around them.

Back
Top Bottom