Widescreen support for PES/WE PC - now for PES6 too

Re: Widescreen support for PES/WE PC

not yet, my friend, not yet.
but soon, perhaps...

this is amazing, hope we'll see the fix for PES6. I got a WS monitor and having a hard time with PES6, the game can be set to ws resolution (mine is 1680x1050) but the graphics dont look right (stretched).

madweegie, that is amazing, is it PES6 we're talking about? I'm running on the same widescreen resolution but my players look quite a bit fatter/shorter than in your screenshot (I'll try to take a screenshot when I'm off work). Any particular settings? All I did was set it to 1680x1050 and full screen mode in the settings.exe file. I was looking for in game screen settings but could not find it, strange cuz it should be there.

my pes6 supports 1920,1080i! looks great but runs like a dog

This is not the correct aspect ratio, madweegie, players are stretched. Although it looks to be a widescreen resolution it is not.

juce, Thank you again for such a speedy top work! MY PES 6 now looks 100 times better! What a difference!

Unfortunately when I try the new LODMixer it says its already installed :(

roofio86 said:
Unfortunately when I try the new LODMixer it says its already installed :(

that's because of a different EXE (nodvd). I'm working on this...

kernel32 said:
juce, Thank you again for such a speedy top work! MY PES 6 now looks 100 times better! What a difference!

you're welcome :)

Juce, you're continual support for the Pro Evo community (unlike Konami!!), is so appreciated. Many thanks for everything :)

I need some help!! :)

I installed this last night, and everything seemed to be perfect. I noticed a difference in the aspect ratio etc.., however, I cleared out all my old PES5 files earlier, and installed a new OF for PES6.

Now the benefits of this seem to have gone!! The players look a little "stretched" again, and when I click on the "setup" icon I get the message "kitserver 5 has already been installed for PES6.exe" but the LOD seems to install fine........but the benefits seem to be gone.

I had a few beers last night, so I don't know if I am going nuts!! :) I would appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Juce you are a legend! It works a treat! Looks lush!
THANK YOU!

PS. HAHAHAHHAHAHA Just played on lowest settings....I almost wet myself! It was hilarious!

I'd just like to also chip in and send my many thanks to Juce for his work. I've been waiting for proper widescreen PC pro evo for over a year. It makes the game so much better - Thanks!!

very thankful for that! you're are such a great part of PES, it would be a complete different if there wouldn't be your kitserver!

Does someone know how to run this on a second monitor?... my hdtv is on it and my 7600gs has only one dvi output (second monitor only).
Thanx.

Dee1888 said:
I need some help!! :)

I installed this last night, and everything seemed to be perfect. I noticed a difference in the aspect ratio etc.., however, I cleared out all my old PES5 files earlier, and installed a new OF for PES6.

Now the benefits of this seem to have gone!! The players look a little "stretched" again, and when I click on the "setup" icon I get the message "kitserver 5 has already been installed for PES6.exe" but the LOD seems to install fine........but the benefits seem to be gone.

I had a few beers last night, so I don't know if I am going nuts!! :) I would appreciate any help.

Thanks.

when you installed the new OF, did you also replace your PES6.exe? If so, then your might be using a no-dvd exe. Make sure you get the latest kitserver 6 - version 6.0.1, which works for both the original exe and the no-dvd version. (6.0.0 - only worked for original exe). Judging by the error message text, that's what you have: a no-dvd exe and a kitserver 6.0.0, which is incompatible with that exe.

So, here's what you can try:
1. Get kitserver 6.0.1:
http://www.speedyshare.com/259647236.html
or http://rapidshare.com/files/977298/...er-601.zip.html
2. Run setup.exe, it should say that kitserver is not installed on your PES6.exe, so click "Install".

Maybe I'm an idiot but I can't get it working the players are as short and fat as they have always been :(

questions:

1. To I have to unzip the files to a specific location? such as the install directory for PES 6?

2. Is there some other application I need installed?

3. I can open up loadcfg.exe opens up fine but when I launch setup.exe it does not display the path for the game executable, current state says "information unavailable" and it doesn't allow me to click the install or remove buttons?

What am I doing wrong lads, my players all resemble Wilfred Bouma?

Last edited:
yes, when you unzip kitserver-601.zip, it should create a "kitserver" folder. That entire folder needs to be copied into the game directory. Then when you run setup.exe, you'll see "PES6.exe" in the dropdown, and the Install button will be enabled.

Back
Top Bottom