• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

WILL CRISTEANO RONALDO BE BETTA IN PRO EVO 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
24 February 2006
PLEASS TEL ME HE WIL BE BETTA COZ HE WERNT GUD ENUF IN PS6 ANDD HE AINT GOT DA PROPER MOVS OR HAIRCUTT

FANX IN ADVANNCE

Doubla R

Argentina
13 April 2005
No I'm sorry Ronaldo Freak, he won't be better, Konami already said they're going to make him even worse..

Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
Tranmere Rovers
He can speak English, he's taking the piss; look at his previous posts.

Either that or he gave up trying to cope with PES6 on the 360 this morning and smashed the console over his head in an effort to end it all, but failed and brain-damaged himself in the process. In which case, IT IS OKAY, DON'T WORRY, EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT.

Last edited:

Keesie

Non-League
9 June 2007
Of course they are making him worse...he is just on a hype...that's all :P lol j/k . I thought he was just good in PES6...as he should be.

SXFuzz

Super Moderator
Staff
17 November 2001
Konami called a press conference regarding his skill and appearance within the last 10 minutes. They said in these exact words "CRISTEANO RONALDO IS DED TWO US SO WONT B IN NOO GAYME".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom