Will Konami patch this animation glitch??!!

Lukassch

Non-League
18 June 2006
Hello,

Anyone knows is Konami going to patch this irritating animation glitch? I mean this one: http://youtube.com/watch?v=0kLXARRhBuQ Go to 00:07 and look at the player on the right in red shirt who is turning around from right to left..... That animation glitch is irritating! It happens to almost all players on the pitch :/ Or maybe that is only on some PC's? There wasn't such problem in PES 5, everything was extra flawless....why Konami messed it :/?

My pc is P IV 3 ghz, 768 mb ram, GeForce 6600 GT. I've tried various drivers etc. Please help!

Ok, so any ideas how to fix it? Who has GeForce 6600GT and has no problems with that?? What drivers I should use?

Hello,

Anyone knows is Konami going to patch this irritating animation glitch? I mean this one: http://youtube.com/watch?v=0kLXARRhBuQ Go to 00:07 and look at the player on the right in red shirt who is turning around from right to left..... That animation glitch is irritating! It happens to almost all players on the pitch :/ Or maybe that is only on some PC's? There wasn't such problem in PES 5, everything was extra flawless....why Konami messed it :/?

My pc is P IV 3 ghz, 768 mb ram, GeForce 6600 GT. I've tried various drivers etc. Please help!
I have seen this, both on my PC (9800 pro) where game otherwise runs smoothly AND on my friends PS2. It happens to ALL players at any time. Sometiems if the replay camera is postitioned behind the player, he s moving too fast so he gets out of the shot (ee. camera can't ceep track of him).

To my knowledge, IMANOK does nothing the correct way, so this will probably be removeod only in the sequel.

People from KONAMI, gear this:

YOU ARE DOING A LAME JOB WITH PES AND WE DON'T LIKE IT. GET STRAIGHT QUICK OR I WILL LOSE MY PATIENCE.

Regards,
Markec

Well I sent a question to Konami on their technical support website, I hope that they will find solution for that....

People from KONAMI, gear this:

YOU ARE DOING A LAME JOB WITH PES AND WE DON'T LIKE IT. GET STRAIGHT QUICK OR I WILL LOSE MY PATIENCE.

Regards,
Markec
Okay. I'll tell Seabass when we play golf this weekend.

twophases ask him is there a possibility to patch that annoying glitch.....without that bug PES 6 would be just perfect! With that bug it is irritating :/

Okay. I'll tell Seabass when we play golf this weekend.

Hey man, I feel some irony there. I apologise in advance if I am wrong.

The fact is that PES series is getting worse with every new sequel. Guys from KONAMI have made some changes for the better in PES6 but this game needs an indepth makeover. For example, there are a LOT of redundant files all over the 0_sound and 0_text files. Why is that? Because there are some lazy people at KONAMI.

And why are there so many people on the web trying to make pes better? And not only better, but playable. Just picture the situation where you are "forced" to play PES6 the way their authors intended you to. Brrrr...
-non existing bundesliga
-messed up player and temas names
-ugly, ugly Eto'o face
-kits and all that crap I won't even mention
-ugly, ugly balls (like rbg rage vector and such)
-stadiums plastered up with konami commercials (why would they do that????)
-shitty referee
-really awful chants (they make my blood freeze)
-some ugly animations (those league, cup and championships celebrations are lame, aren't they?)
-<everything else I forgot>
Not a pretty sight is it?

Maybe I'm overreacting, but the last sequel from PES series which was worth buying (and supportting the authors) was the fourth one (PES4).

And when you do see Seabass tell him that a good job is worth doing properly. This way they are just a bunch of blood suckers, miliking their way on a non competitive market with minimum efforts.

Once again, people at KONAMI: get straight!

Regards,
Markec

I dont get what glitch u mean.. but if it's the V-sync problem then u have the solution almost everywhere on this forum..
Enable V-sync on the graphics board..

Back
Top Bottom