Will pay anything (reasonable) for PES6 PC (California)

S

suhochunsah

Hello, I am looking for a PES6 for PC. I seems that if I order online from any of these stores, I won't be seeing them until November. Anyone have one I can purchase by any chance from southern california (near orange county). You tell me the price. I'll even do the driving.

suhochunsah said:
Hello, I am looking for a PES6 for PC. I seems that if I order online from any of these stores, I won't be seeing them until November. Anyone have one I can purchase by any chance from southern california (near orange county). You tell me the price. I'll even do the driving.

the easiest way for u is actually to " download " it when tis out, and then purchase the key. either froma shop or someone buyit for u and send u the key.

cheers

Sonic

suhochunsah said:

it's Monday, October 24th, November 1st is next Wednesday...you can't wait almost a week? You don't think it'd be worth the wait? Frankly, to me that's not long at all - it could be worst. just wait and don't "download" it like some others have mentioned, support KONAMI.

Matt10 said:
it's Monday, October 24th, November 1st is next Wednesday...you can't wait almost a week? You don't think it'd be worth the wait? Frankly, to me that's not long at all - it could be worst. just wait and don't "download" it like some others have mentioned, support KONAMI.

yeah dude i also said purchase the key! its same as suporting konami,
dont matter if u have the ISO downlaoded or u have it on org DVD. as long u purchase the key.

cheers

sonicspinner said:
yeah dude i also said purchase the key! its same as suporting konami,
dont matter if u have the ISO downlaoded or u have it on org DVD. as long u purchase the key.

cheers

oh I apologize for the misunderstanding, you see "key" and you automatically think "illegal".

On another note, something I think Konami should do. Not to scream 'blasphemy' here, but EA recently released a downloadable version of Tiger Woods 2007 to the public as soon as it was released. This allowed user to just download the game from the main site and 'voila you've got the game. Now I wish KONAMI would do the same, but instead of having the download available besed on the regional release date, have it worldwide for everyone - yes that would be nice, and help us in the States significantly.

Good thing my father is going to be in the UK by release time :)

my buddy lives in salt lake city. i'm buying him a copy ( i live in the netherlands) and will send it to him.

See, all you need is goods friends :)

I pre-ordered it from sendit.com and it shipped this morning so it should be here (Ohio) by Saturday or Monday which would be either on the release date or the weekend after. You could also use gameplay.co.uk or cd-wow as both will ship overseas and most have it in stock today.

jonji said:
I pre-ordered it from sendit.com and it shipped this morning so it should be here (Ohio) by Saturday or Monday

really? Overseas to us in less than a week?
Be sure to post when it arrives so I can hop mine comes that fast from gameplay. :)

We should also create a thread for USA PC and PS2 players once we start registering usernames.

does anybody have any idea when it's gonna be sold here in US?

gflare said:
really? Overseas to us in less than a week?
Be sure to post when it arrives so I can hop mine comes that fast from gameplay. :)

We should also create a thread for USA PC and PS2 players once we start registering usernames.

I have faith in the Royal Mail and in the US Postal Service so I'm being optomistic. :mrgreen: Saturday is unlikely but I think Monday or Tuesday is quite feasible. They have these things called airplanes to ship stuff across the Atlantic nowadays that really helps. (jk) :)

sword711 said:
does anybody have any idea when it's gonna be sold here in US?

It won't be actually sold in game stores here until the international version hits the market in Jan-Feb. You can import the PC version from the UK or Europe however for a decent price. My order from sendit.com (ENG) was $34.01.

CD-wow and Gameplay.co.uk also ship overseas.

jonji said:
It won't be actually sold in game stores here until the international version hits the market in Jan-Feb.

I would say the first 2 weeks of February for the US release. It would be on track for Konami's schedule this time around.

jonji,
We need faster planes. :)

gflare said:
I would say the first 2 weeks of February for the US release. It would be on track for Konami's schedule this time around.

jonji,
We need faster planes. :)

Well, we have the planes, it's just getting them ON the planes that is the problem. I like to think that my PES6 is somewhere on a flight from London to some major US destination city (Washington, NYC, Detroit, Cincy) right now. But like I said, we have plenty of flights to ship things, it's just those guys who pay more get their stuff on the first available one and our boxes just sorta sit and wait.

It'll get here soon enough. :) I personally can't wait to see the kind of stamp and shipping markings an international parcel has. Hopefully it will tell me what airports it went through, that'd be quite interesting as well.

I would definately purchase a legit key! Either from Konami or any shop/site that can be trusted. I would not want to buy it and next time i find out is that it's in use already. Anyone know where to buy?
My first post is still valid, I will buy your unopened copy of PES6 as long as you give me a reasonable price. I am dying to play this thing... no I can not wait a week or 2! Although it might be faster to just place the order right now, but I will try my luck on this forum. SOMEONE from this area has to have a copy and wants to sell it... and make some money!

just to piggyback on what iop posted, I dealt with startup_software on eBay and he is as legit as they come. He delivered a PES5 from UK to Cali and the shipping was very fast. I just canceled my pre-order on gameplay, I'll wait a while until I can no longer live without pes6 and buy it from my main man startup_software.

I am going to just order it. How fast is "very fast UK to Cali"? 3 days? 1 week? Also, is he the fastest shipper out of all online sellers/shops? Please let me know as soon as you can. Thank you for the info.

DGutierrez32 said:
just to piggyback on what iop posted, I dealt with startup_software on eBay and he is as legit as they come. He delivered a PES5 from UK to Cali and the shipping was very fast. I just canceled my pre-order on gameplay, I'll wait a while until I can no longer live without pes6 and buy it from my main man startup_software.

I'd estimate anywhere from 7-10 days. Not sure if that's fast enough for you, if you want it much faster you gotta open up the wallet. Where in SoCal are you at anyway? I'm from Riverside Co.

DGutierrez32 said:
I'd estimate anywhere from 7-10 days. Not sure if that's fast enough for you, if you want it much faster you gotta open up the wallet. Where in SoCal are you at anyway? I'm from Riverside Co.

eh 7-10 weeks? I'll just wait for gogamer.com a more reliable site for me. But thanks for the info Gutierrez.

I also just got my game today on Friday the 3rd! It came all the way from Northern Ireland to my mailbox in 7 full business days for all those Americans wanting to know how much an order from sendit.com will take to get to you.

Back
Top Bottom