Will the Premiership Top 4 remain the same next season?

Will the Premiership top 4 remain the same next season?

• Yes, in the same order

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Yes but in a different order

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • No, Tottenham will break into the Top 4

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • No, another team will break into the Top 4

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
1. Man U
2. Liverpool
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal

I expect Liverpool to do what they have failed to and challenge for the title. Man U will be favourites but Liverpool will last the longest.

Last edited:
1Chelsea
2Arsenal
3ManUtd
4Liverpool

I think the more the new players the harder to gel an accord(ManUtd was a settle camp last season)

Can't see how you could put Arsenal above though. Nani and Anderson won`t play every week. I think only Hargreaves will be regular. Agree about Chelsea winning again though.

You make it sounds that chelsea won this season? :P
hehe i think arsenal may slip for another team like tottenham but liverpool, man utd and chelsea should be the 3 to beat.

I think Arsenal are at risk of getting pushed out of the equation. Apart from that, probably the same top three, plus the one new other (maybe Tottenham).

Last edited:
1. Man Utd
2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool
4. Tottenham

This would change if arsenal sign some decent player's and do not get as many key player's injured next year.

Chelsea were able to bring in a big name signing but already is adjusted to the premiership like eg Berbatov or Tevez

Do you guys think the gap between 2nd and 3rd will be as big as it was this season? Will more than 2 teams challenge for the titile?

If Liverpool get the huge spending kitty that has been reported, and bring in some proven talent, I think they would have to be considered serious challengers next season.

But even then it depends on how drastic the rehaul is going to be. lots of new faces and Liverpool will probably get off to another poor start, as it will take time for players to gel, and for the team to play differently depending on assets avaliable. If they are foreign imports this will also have an impact.

Because Sissoko and Finnan are expected to sign new deals. We're only going to possibly going to see a RW, We will acquire a new striker and defo a LW.

Malouda, Simao and Tevez are my bets.

1 Man utd - champions again (hopefully ;) )
2 Chelsea - Will push utd all the way again, Pizarro to have a better season than shevchencko did this season.
Liverpool - will spend big but still wont be consistent enough
4 Arsenal? - They'll finish higher if henry stays and they have a good start, if either doesn't happen I think that about half way through their worst season for years wenger will get them playing again and they'll just pip spurs for 4th.

jaym said:
Will the Premiership Top 4 remain the same next season?

Sadly yes. (I don't mean the order but the 4 teams being the same 4)

Which means La Liga will probably be overall the best and most exciting league for any unbiased neutral fan to watch again next year.

Real Madrid haven't won the league in 4 years. :-k I hope they win it this season though.:)

Last edited:
Bundesliga is great, was really exciting this year and I enjoyed it immensely as I do every year.

But I mentioned La Liga there only (even though I, myself follow the top 5 european leagues) because I was trying to see the world from the eyes of a man who only has the time and resources to follow one league seriously, and if that's the case, your preferred league of choice to follow would probably be, not only one that has the highest number of quality players in it (La Liga) but also one that because of the quality that runs through each and every team of it (all throughout) is very competitive and unpredictable and exciting in many ways (The title race or the relegation fight or European places, etc.)

And with one round to go (round #38) and all of these 3 major matters and final league positions as a result still up for grabs, unsolved and to be determined, La Liga just once again proved why it'd be probably the #1 choice for an unbiased guy who could only follow one league.

I think the Bundesliga was better. La Liga is still going to be Barcelona or Real Madrid that win it as usual.

I can tell from this accurate ;) statement alone, that you're an avid follower of Spanish football. Aren't you? ;) :lol: :-s :-k :p

not at all. I actually find Spanish football pretty boring. I was in Spain a few years ago and just couldn't be bothered watching it.

Not surprised at all. :p
Hence the 'accuracy' of that statement of yours. ;)

Back
Top Bottom